Whose Ever Dropped A Bird In Flight?

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not the done thing IMO

Nope. Never attempted it. So can hardly be surprised.   Years ago there was an air gun released that was like a shot gun, god knows what it was called, I know a friend of mine used one to good effec

had a go at a feral once, there was a large flock flying over an open field and me and a mate both took a pop shot into the flock, to our delight one fell into the field, however we soon realised it h

I remember a pump up crossman - 767 was it ? - .177 or bb we would put 3 or four bb`s in it after a thousand pumps and go for sparrows or starlings (in flight) which were vermin back in the mid 70`s :icon_redface: .

What a bag of she - ite that gun was ( plastic) :bad: and shot mostly nothing.

was that like the crossman 2100 tripple strike? wanted one for ages just for nostalgia only! look really interesting guns.

I remember the starling days when back when I lived on the farm and the sky used to be black with them in Tadcaster. but they came off the list in 2005? I cant believe how much they have declined. its really nice and unusual to see one even on the bird feeders now.

How much does an air rifle pellet cost these days? :laugh:

Now, now laddie, I never said anything about what a pellet costs and saving money :whistling::laugh: Just don't like chucking good ammo away on pointless shots like running rabbits and flying birds! Besides, it only further spooks the quarry I'm after...

Fieldcraft laddie.Fieldcraft!! :D

• Like 1