New Permission - New Rifle - Game On!

Cj1991

didn't even have to ask permission, was trying to find a piece of land to rent to do target shooting and was offered a 10acre field with plenty of potential hopping around all the time. cleared to hunt day and night and go as i please. Result!

been a long time since ive hunted with a rifle but the targets have gotten boring now.

Running a .22 gamo vermite stalker and now a new Hatsan .177 at44-10x which is an amazing rifle (noone can complain as i have both calibre aswel!)

hopefully ill be putting some bag photos up friday morning after i have my first shoot there

• Like 7

Good on you CJ me and vis started with nothing and now we have so much land its hard to keep on top of

do a good job and word of mouth go,s a long way

you have your foot in the door now and thats half the battle

atvbmac :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

• Like 1

Well done pal. Get insured and go build your portfolio of acres!! Golf clubs are usually crying out for bunny bashers too as they are clearly a green keepers worst enemy and if you have a card showing your insured that goes a long way.

didn't even have to ask permission, was trying to find a piece of land to rent to do target shooting and was offered a 10acre field with plenty of potential hopping around all the time. cleared to hunt day and night and go as i please. Result!

been a long time since ive hunted with a rifle but the targets have gotten boring now.

Running a .22 gamo vermite stalker and now a new Hatsan .177 at44-10x which is an amazing rifle (noone can complain as i have both calibre aswel!)

hopefully ill be putting some bag photos up friday morning after i have my first shoot there

Like these ones?

post-94709-0-18794600-1455058226_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

Like these ones?

MTI4ODM3MzYyMDcwNDkzNjYy.jpg

Lmao! I can try and turn some rabbits into them but I doubt Im not very good at sewing!

Yeah I have insurance with basa already. They have a handy section on the back of the letter to put your permission details on with your rifle types and serial numbers on the front. Should be encouraging for other land owners to see

• Like 1