Well Ill Be! 140 Years.

This is why Desertbred struggles on here to sound logic when defending his faith (I'm by no means casting the man with these Rats far from it he comes across as a genuine decent bloke) Its now all starting to come out how Muslim men have been given the green light to commit these crimes for yrs by Police , local councils & social workers all coming from the very top off these Government bodies , that in itself is horrific & when are those who authorised these cover-ups being tried ? ? Don't hold your breath they never will sadly , Where tolerant people , but when the average man in the st is witnessing communities being destroyed , there values being squashed , there young men & women being abused in there own country for fighting for there country , there flag being burned in the street , abuse when showing respect to those who died fighting for our way of life ect ect The people of this country are only human when venting there anger that's NOT Racist Thats human nature & surely it's there right to have a say ?? yes there is racist people in all walks of life not just Whites but blacks & Asians but not once have I ever heard someone in power use the word Racist towards anyone but a White person surely that is Racist ??

• Like 2

This is why Desertbred struggles on here to sound logic when defending his faith (I'm by no means casting the man with these Rats far from it he comes across as a genuine decent bloke) Its now all starting to come out how Muslim men have been given the green light to commit these crimes for yrs by Police , local councils & social workers all coming from the very top off these Government bodies , that in itself is horrific & when are those who authorised these cover-ups being tried ? ? Don't hold your breath they never will sadly , Where tolerant people , but when the average man in the st is witnessing communities being destroyed , there values being squashed , there young men & women being abused in there own country for fighting for there country , there flag being burned in the street , abuse when showing respect to those who died fighting for our way of life ect ect The people of this country are only human when venting there anger that's NOT Racist Thats human nature & surely it's there right to have a say ?? yes there is racist people in all walks of life not just Whites but blacks & Asians but not once have I ever heard someone in power use the word Racist towards anyone but a White person surely that is Racist ??

You've obviously never visited any of the vibrant communities that have had their cultural diversity enriched, and their communal lives improved by ethnic integration..........

........no, hang on.

• Like 2

People might not agree and it might sound stupid as I know it won't happen but Iv been saying to my misses for years now that the old movie "the running man" should be made into real life and the trash and evil scum of society like the scum mentioned on this thread should be put on it to be hunted and tortured for all the normal people to see them actually get dealt with and also as a deterrent to others honestly I think it's a good idea and would welcome it with open arms if it was a possibility..

• Like 1

People might not agree and it might sound stupid as I know it won't happen but Iv been saying to my misses for years now that the old movie "the running man" should be made into real life and the trash and evil scum of society like the scum mentioned on this thread should be put on it to be hunted and tortured for all the normal people to see them actually get dealt with and also as a deterrent to others honestly I think it's a good idea and would welcome it with open arms if it was a possibility..

I think the pakistanis are making their own movie "Hostel" using white girls as sex slaves.

• Like 1