• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

bitches bloodlines and the bitch I'm running today  

merlin and eve lines

Good to see plenty of Bedlington Terrier blood in these dogs,without it they would be shite,Saluki & Grey blood pfffft utter pish,Beddy lurchers through & through & you know it ?

Posted Images

I got a dog here with zara and ace in is ped he's the spit of zara it says zara was out of blaze x tess I new Bruce very well top dog man before he past away with both running dogs and terriers

I had blaze and tess wrote down, just had a feeling he was by rebel, cheers for clearing it up ??

Could you also clue me up on which tess this is mate?

Edited by NE_courser

I got a dog here with zara and ace in is ped he's the spit of zara it says zara was out of blaze x tess I new Bruce very well top dog man before he past away with both running dogs and terriers

I had blaze and tess wrote down, just had a feeling he was by rebel, cheers for clearing it up ??

blaze was out of rebel x eve tess was out of merlin x eve on my ped

probley a long shot i gave gary a couple of pups out of del and swoop black white tan bitch and cream and white bitch about 1993 he said they went to liverpool and made gooduns any one no anything about em

Steven Goulding had a bitch called nailer out of Merlin x spider, a black tan and white bitch, do you know anything about her

blaze was out of rebel x eve tess was out of merlin x eve on my ped
same as I have down mate

probley a long shot i gave gary a couple of pups out of del and swoop black white tan bitch and cream and white bitch about 1993 he said they went to liverpool and made gooduns any one no anything about em

Steven Goulding had a bitch called nailer out of Merlin x spider, a black tan and white bitch, do you know anything about her
do you no anymore about this litter merlin x spider fens? Lass the mother to Sykes Sam, punks Molly, Bonnie etc... Was she from this litter? I was told she was from blaze x spider but the more I think about I'm almost positive merlin was the sire and the lads said it was blaze because they didn't think anyone would want the father x daughter pups? Edited by NE_courser