What Makes A Man .....

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wasn't joking when I said it was a disease. I've only ever had 2 proper holidays in my life because I'd rather be at home minding my dogs. They played a big part in my marriage break up. Nearly eve

I used to think along the same lines as yourself Foxdropper,.....I've spent,.. 'my life with lurchers",.and previously had no time,.. for what might best be termed , 'part timers, wasters and five min

I have seen many lads come and go in the serious digging game,some have been weekenders and some have never worked in a job, just lived for terriers, no lurchers, but I still maintain a friendship bui

Posted Images

How about a positive thread by yourself CM , a topic on ratting as you do have the dogs made for it ?

Were you csd88 also ? As you know the shooting season is over , so access is now unlimited for those with keepered ground..clearing the rat population is the main an fox as and when.

With all your permission an "Nikon D 80" I shall look forward to some good action shots an posts from you.......

Pics with posts are more believable don't you think...........

There's nothing I like more than contributing to this forum TH but if you post anything with Plummer on its trolled by FD, I actually had 2 of the top 10 posts on here until I removed the pics on the lurcher section, the d80 is the past,that was updated and a few more lenses were added last year, I take many pics of all sorts of nature,not just my dogs, no I was never csd88 but after being blocked on login as WC I tried to join as 2 other names but was never allowed due to it being a multiple account so my mate joined me as Mr plummer, after my spat with you I was then blocked from logging in again,each time without a warning or anything else,so its down to who you know it seems, my other mate then joined me as Plucky1 and we decided to see how long it would take for Bosun to check my ip number or FD and yourself to eat up the trail I was leaving a mile wide, it was quite amusing watching the very same lads that give me hassle liking all my posts,FD was pm'ing telling me how good the valley boys are and how much he hated scousers,we were all dog robbers to use his words,laughable it was,the man really is 2 faced and I fed him what he wanted to hear, he really is the most gullible fool and has no moral standards so its no wonder his judgement is poor on friends or who gets to own his "Shergar" terriers,the top and bottom of it is his word can't be trusted,he can't even tell the truth on how old he is LOL's, I shall put some pics up of some days out past and present on a thread I shall start off later just for you as most on here will of already seen them over the past 6 yrs or so, ask your mate can he put me back on as Wirralman as it avoids confusion by the carrot cruncher lol's,Plucky1

How about a positive thread by yourself CM , a topic on ratting as you do have the dogs made for it ?

Were you csd88 also ? As you know the shooting season is over , so access is now unlimited for those with keepered ground..clearing the rat population is the main an fox as and when.

With all your permission an "Nikon D 80" I shall look forward to some good action shots an posts from you.......

Pics with posts are more believable don't you think...........

There's nothing I like more than contributing to this forum TH but if you post anything with Plummer on its trolled by FD, I actually had 2 of the top 10 posts on here until I removed the pics on the lurcher section, the d80 is the past,that was updated and a few more lenses were added last year, I take many pics of all sorts of nature,not just my dogs, no I was never csd88 but after being blocked on login as WC I tried to join as 2 other names but was never allowed due to it being a multiple account so my mate joined me as Mr plummer, after my spat with you I was then blocked from logging in again,each time without a warning or anything else,so its down to who you know it seems, my other mate then joined me as Plucky1 and we decided to see how long it would take for Bosun to check my ip number or FD and yourself to eat up the trail I was leaving a mile wide, it was quite amusing watching the very same lads that give me hassle liking all my posts,FD was pm'ing telling me how good the valley boys are and how much he hated scousers,we were all dog robbers to use his words,laughable it was,the man really is 2 faced and I fed him what he wanted to hear, he really is the most gullible fool and has no moral standards so its no wonder his judgement is poor on friends or who gets to own his "Shergar" terriers,the top and bottom of it is his word can't be trusted,he can't even tell the truth on how old he is LOL's, I shall put some pics up of some days out past and present on a thread I shall start off later just for you as most on here will of already seen them over the past 6 yrs or so, ask your mate can he put me back on as Wirralman as it avoids confusion by the carrot cruncher lol's,Plucky1

why the fock whould you post comments made in PRIVATE MAIL. that is wrong. and should be a banning offence. get a grip

• Like 1

fxxking fnny this thread its a great read :laugh::laugh:

I know, I can't stop logging on to check the latest lol

Even when coronation streets on lol...fxck it ...it's better than Coronation street

I reckon fd should upload his Facebook pic and we can all try and guess his age , all in good jest likesay lol

I imagine him as looking like John Wayne....lol... Naaw listen here son am Gunnar tell you how it is, and if you've got any disagreements well you can let those guns of yours do there talkin...lol.

But without his input would not be anywhere near as entertaining. Keep it up lads, fxckin great read.

• Like 1

Ask him yourself... I shag sheep an he won't let me be his mate.

It's you also that slags scousers , along with the rest of the country . Some of my most trusted Freinds are scousers.

Travel the world and you're gonna hear one somewhere.

• Like 1

fxxking fnny this thread its a great read :laugh::laugh:

I know, I can't stop logging on to check the latest lol

Even when coronation streets on lol...fxck it ...it's better than Coronation street

I reckon fd should upload his Facebook pic and we can all try and guess his age , all in good jest likesay lol

I imagine him as looking like John Wayne....lol... Naaw listen here son am Gunnar tell you how it is, and if you've got any disagreements well you can let those guns of yours do there talkin...lol.

But without his input would not be anywhere near as entertaining. Keep it up lads, fxckin great read.

sounds more like foghorn leghorn :D