What Makes A Man .....

I keep parks and Stephens and crosses off both,off to buy a nice young bitch next wednesday from a keeper in lancs,small and tight stuff around 12tts,just right for me,PLUCKY

What Branch of the Stevens dinasty did your stuff originate from mate as I have some too .Another line if you like .

What Stevens stuff have you got,just interested.
You have pm

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I wasn't joking when I said it was a disease. I've only ever had 2 proper holidays in my life because I'd rather be at home minding my dogs. They played a big part in my marriage break up. Nearly eve

I used to think along the same lines as yourself Foxdropper,.....I've spent,.. 'my life with lurchers",.and previously had no time,.. for what might best be termed , 'part timers, wasters and five min

I have seen many lads come and go in the serious digging game,some have been weekenders and some have never worked in a job, just lived for terriers, no lurchers, but I still maintain a friendship bui

Posted Images

More like Mr Plummer terriers, different mask but the same old shit...........

Just to update you , in the 90s right up to the ban we were a bashing crew , hence the amount of terriers out.post-101513-0-36554900-1455129063_thumb.jpeg

All terriers stayed till dug or bolted and bashed like hounds.

Remember your parting shot as mr Plummer , plucky ...... Positive posts.....

...........................................................................................................................

• Like 6

The phobia starts with bullshit and ends with contempt .Once again WCM you have been caught out lying ,stirring and generally being a prick .Run off and change your user again ,you will be found as its like a forum version of where's Wally .The trail you leave is unmistakable from blocked PMS to liking those that criticize your posts .

• Like 6

How about a positive thread by yourself CM , a topic on ratting as you do have the dogs made for it ?

Were you csd88 also ? As you know the shooting season is over , so access is now unlimited for those with keepered ground..clearing the rat population is the main an fox as and when.

With all your permission an "Nikon D 80" I shall look forward to some good action shots an posts from you.......

Pics with posts are more believable don't you think...........

• Like 2