Lenny (The Governor) Mcclean

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of these THL experts that can tell if someone is juicing or not just by looking at pictures and videos of them should offer their services to the Olympic anti-doping agencies

I think a large amount of what is written in those type of books can be taken with a large pinch of salt. there written in the "news of the world" sensationalism stylee...elements of truth buttered up

I never saw anyone even come close to handling Lennie on doors,he would always get lads trying to make a name for themself but most times a simple growl or stare was enough......he was 10 or 12 years

I remember reading 6' 2" and 20 stone. Not sure if that weight was the early days or later on.

He doesn't jump out at me as being a steroid user or the type of character to use gear. He was just a big man with a big frame and trained hard, and no doubt ate like a horse.

Not everybody is built like a twig who can't put weight on without steroids. Lol

• Like 4

I remember reading 6' 2" and 20 stone. Not sure if that weight was the early days or later on.

He doesn't jump out at me as being a steroid user or the type of character to use gear. He was just a big man with a big frame and trained hard, and no doubt ate like a horse.

Not everybody is built like a twig who can't put weight on without steroids. Lol

same as mate dont look to me as riod user just a natural bulk of a man ?

same as mate dont look to me as riod user just a natural bulk of a man

same here :thumbs:

Mclean in one of his books admitted taking steroids once.Craig Fairbass was mentioned a few times as the man cast to play him in a film. Remember Mclean being in the customs series The Knock playing a character called Eddie Davis that was on the television a few years back .

edit to say quite a bit of info about him on wikipedia and his unlicenced record .

So I'm right, thought so. It's not hard to fathom he was on them in that fight where the gypsy nutted him.

Lennie took that days version of Clenbuterol for weight loss a few times.....beyond that i would be 99% sure in saying he never did a bulk cycle,ever....he wouldnt of known how to i remember the old agent Alex Steene pulling up outside the Beckett and The Peacock,The Henry Cooper all the big gyms regularly and selling gear out the back of his motor nobody really knew what they was buying or even how to take it the understanding of cycling gear just wasnt around boxing gyms at that time.

He admitted to steroid use in his book, don't you agree his growth looks very suspicious indeed??

Mclean in one of his books admitted taking steroids once.Craig Fairbass was mentioned a few times as the man cast to play him in a film. Remember Mclean being in the customs series The Knock playing a character called Eddie Davis that was on the television a few years back .

edit to say quite a bit of info about him on wikipedia and his unlicenced record .

So I'm right, thought so. It's not hard to fathom he was on them in that fight where the gypsy nutted him.

Lennie took that days version of Clenbuterol for weight loss a few times.....beyond that i would be 99% sure in saying he never did a bulk cycle,ever....he wouldnt of known how to i remember the old agent Alex Steene pulling up outside the Beckett and The Peacock,The Henry Cooper all the big gyms regularly and selling gear out the back of his motor nobody really knew what they was buying or even how to take it the understanding of cycling gear just wasnt around boxing gyms at that time.

He admitted to steroid use in his book, don't you agree his growth looks very suspicious indeed??

No not at all...Lennie could carry 20 stone plus with ease,i could put on 3 or 4 stone of bulk naturally in less time than i could put on half a stone of lean muscle tissue naturally.....

That video clip above always makes me laugh the Irish lad seems terrified bless him !

gettin' cranky...

Yokel

still bloody quick and sharp at 45 years old !!!!! tough brute,
I remembrr that documentry , think it was a fix at the end the opponent didnt show , but a gypsy kid stood in as a replacement and gave him a bit of a run for his money lol
  • Like 1

gettin' cranky...

Yokel

still bloody quick and sharp at 45 years old !!!!! tough brute,
I remembrr that documentry , think it was a fix at the end the opponent didnt show , but a gypsy kid stood in as a replacement and gave him a bit of a run for his money lol

I think I remember the documentary. Turned out in the 'fight' the bald guy was supposed to have was against someone who used to go to college or school with him. The Journalist who was doing the documentary figured it out and pulled him about it. classic. Seem to remember the documentary ending with him giving it "I just wanted to be somebody"

• Like 2
  • 1 year later...