Lenny (The Governor) Mcclean

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of these THL experts that can tell if someone is juicing or not just by looking at pictures and videos of them should offer their services to the Olympic anti-doping agencies

I think a large amount of what is written in those type of books can be taken with a large pinch of salt. there written in the "news of the world" sensationalism stylee...elements of truth buttered up

I never saw anyone even come close to handling Lennie on doors,he would always get lads trying to make a name for themself but most times a simple growl or stare was enough......he was 10 or 12 years

Id fancy my chances against kimbo! Butterbean on the other hand would wipe the floor with almost anyone in a street fight hes a tough b***%*d.

He didn't last long against Jeff kugel .....

Mclean in one of his books admitted taking steroids once.Craig Fairbass was mentioned a few times as the man cast to play him in a film. Remember Mclean being in the customs series The Knock playing a character called Eddie Davis that was on the television a few years back .

edit to say quite a bit of info about him on wikipedia and his unlicenced record .

So I'm right, thought so. It's not hard to fathom he was on them in that fight where the gypsy nutted him.

Lennie took that days version of Clenbuterol for weight loss a few times.....beyond that i would be 99% sure in saying he never did a bulk cycle,ever....he wouldnt of known how to i remember the old agent Alex Steene pulling up outside the Beckett and The Peacock,The Henry Cooper all the big gyms regularly and selling gear out the back of his motor nobody really knew what they was buying or even how to take it the understanding of cycling gear just wasnt around boxing gyms at that time.

I do remember reading in Roy Shaws book , yeah I know it's from a book lol . He said the first time he fought Lenny he was like a raw bone lump of a bloke but the second time he'd put on a tidy few stone and got bigger and stronger all the way round . I don't know if he was eluding to steroids or making excuses as he won the first and lost the second I think!

Id fancy my chances against kimbo! Butterbean on the other hand would wipe the floor with almost anyone in a street fight hes a tough b***%*d.

He didn't last long against Jeff kugel .....

im meaning more bare knuckle that anything goes type of fight, I watched him in mma a few times and he was soundly beat by nobodies, course its all speculation but the hw mma fighters would be prob the toughest guys on the planet as far as anything goes fighting was concerned.

Fecking hell, if Gnasher knew the bloke and says he doubts if he was on the juice then thats good enough for me.

What does it matter anyway, he's been dead how many years..!

Thing is, over the years i've seen a few blokes who get themselves seriously wound up before having a tear up. It's just what they do and then there are the others who stand as if they are in a que in the bank. Lennies rage was aimed to make him feel and act invincible, whilst putting the fear of god into his opponent. It'd be a brave man to face that..!

And as for who could beat who, same as with anything, you will never really know.

Fecking hell, if Gnasher knew the bloke and says he doubts if he was on the juice then thats good enough for me.

What does it matter anyway, he's been dead how many years..!

Thing is, over the years i've seen a few blokes who get themselves seriously wound up before having a tear up. It's just what they do and then there are the others who stand as if they are in a que in the bank. Lennies rage was aimed to make him feel and act invincible, whilst putting the fear of god into his opponent. It'd be a brave man to face that..!

And as for who could beat who, same as with anything, you will never really know.

Are you after the part Bosun ?, i can feel your rage from here, toys all over the floor, and the pram has one wheel off the ground lolol
  • Like 2