Lenny (The Governor) Mcclean

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Some of these THL experts that can tell if someone is juicing or not just by looking at pictures and videos of them should offer their services to the Olympic anti-doping agencies

I think a large amount of what is written in those type of books can be taken with a large pinch of salt. there written in the "news of the world" sensationalism stylee...elements of truth buttered up

I never saw anyone even come close to handling Lennie on doors,he would always get lads trying to make a name for themself but most times a simple growl or stare was enough......he was 10 or 12 years

I dont think theres any actor around today that could play the part and do it justice,the closest ive seen who used to get a mention was Craig Fairbrass simply because he had the size,he was from the manor and seeing him in other films he had a bit of menace to him........the wrong casting could be hilarious !

• Like 2

Mclean in one of his books admitted taking steroids once.Craig Fairbass was mentioned a few times as the man cast to play him in a film. Remember Mclean being in the customs series The Knock playing a character called Eddie Davis that was on the television a few years back .

edit to say quite a bit of info about him on wikipedia and his unlicenced record .

Edited by MickC