Still Waiting For Sling Studs

Last Thursday I ordered a set of sling studs for my airwolf . I was told that they would be dispatched that day and I should get them Friday or Saturday. Nothing arrived so phoned Monday they had not been dispatched . Was told they would be sent that day still nothing came . Phoned again Wednesday still not dispatched . Phoned Friday was told they were sent Thursday . Not sure what's going on but poor service . I know they are a manufacturer but it's little things like this that put people off my rifle needs to go for service soon but having second thoughts . They might arrive tomorrow ?

Would you be kind enough to tell me what a sling stud is please? I've got a rifle sling in front of me and believe it or not I need what I would describe as a stud I've the mushroom looking stud that the leather slips over to lock. Is this the same thing?

Really, only get your stuff from Uttings. Delivery service is literally second to none. Order before 2 and I shit you not, they will have it to you the next day. Never have they not achieved this for me anyway.

Looking at your post its a lot of faff for some sling studs init. You wont be shopping there again I assume. Where is it?

• Like 1

Sorry lads forgot to say its from daystate . Only ordered from them because front stud is different ? I have had some things from them no problems phoned yesterday and they said it was a postal problem ? I too have found uttings to be very good .

• Like 1

Sorry lads forgot to say its from daystate . Only ordered from them because front stud is different ? I have had some things from them no problems phoned yesterday and they said it was a postal problem ? I too have found uttings to be very good .

Hahahaahahahaha.

Ha.

Ahhhh.

Really? DS?

Their all too busy having reach arounds in the factory mate, when they should be making guns.

• Like 1