Ferret Bedding

I only ever use shavings , I stay away from straw , hay as if its no treated the hollow stems can harbour pests and shredded pappers bulky to get rid of when its wet which is every other day just now

You no what women are like for chucking cloths away,,,the ferrets love to find a sleeve etc to curl up in,,

I've hung an old fleece jumper off the bedding box floor with some string and crocodile clips (like a hammock,but tied at all 4 corners)... They love it ! and it keeps the hutch cleaner and tidy with more space.

I'm soft as shite with my pugs and treat them like babies.. but they reward me ten fold.

I use shavings in the runs only a inch or so deep as im cleaning these out daily but in the sleeping compartments where I only clean it out once a week I pile the shavings in and with feathers ect bonding them together they do build little nests are are warm enough as they often pull them out into the runs and sleep there