Mp Calls Rygby Fans To Stop Singing Delilah

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I can guarantee you one thing he will achieve ... And that's that he has ensured that every red blooded Welshman will now sing Delilah louder and prouder than ever before ........

Chris Bryant mp = dirty homo b*****d who was tasked with getting the bill for shagging 16 year old boys thru parliment

And no women will be harmed after or during the singing of it.   The reason why Rugby crowds get along is the fact that they have few written rules and the battle stays on the pitch. The blokes a fe

I can guarantee you one thing he will achieve ... And that's that he has ensured that every red blooded Welshman will now sing Delilah louder and prouder than ever before ........

• Like 10

And no women will be harmed after or during the singing of it.

The reason why Rugby crowds get along is the fact that they have few written rules and the battle stays on the pitch. The blokes a feckin' plum

• Like 2

And no women will be harmed after or during the singing of it.

The reason why Rugby crowds get along is the fact that they have few written rules and the battle stays on the pitch. The blokes a feckin' plum

I thought he seems like a nice boy...

• Like 1

And no women will be harmed after or during the singing of it

Are sheep safe ?

• Like 1

And no women will be harmed after or during the singing of it

Are sheep safe ?

there's a difference?!

• Like 2

Offended by the words of a song but is quite comfortable and finds it acceptable to be playing hide the sausage with sixteen year old boys.

Between clowns like this and the manic feminists rearing their heads everywhere now I'm starting to see the benefits of sharia law.

• Like 2

Offended by the words of a song but is quite comfortable and finds it acceptable to be playing hide the sausage with sixteen year old boys.

Between clowns like this and the manic feminists rearing their heads everywhere now I'm starting to see the benefits of sharia law.

Intresting,

it was the 7wifes thing that got me thinking