Best Boots To Wear Shooting??

These Chiruca have done me well. Gore text lined,as you'd expect, good soles high on the leg. Very good when stalking and can't remember wet feet, ever. Seem to remember I had them off Derek Stocker down on the levels at or near Glastonbury. Got some nice deer as well.

These Chiruca have done me well. Gore text lined,as you'd expect, good soles high on the leg. Very good when stalking and can't remember wet feet, ever. Seem to remember I had them off Derek Stocker down on the levels at or near Glastonbury. Got some nice deer as well.

I second this I've had a pair for 4 years now had loads of use still water proof although about ruined now I got some haix to replace them nice boot to wear very comfy only down side it these very little grip and and slippery as hell been over loads in them lol

He ho Flacko. Hope everything's good with you. They are the Trekker. Once again can only say good things about them. Strangely, was out rabbitting this morning having a broken middle toe and was OK in these boots.

• 1 month later...

I got a pair of ridgeline warrior boots for Christmas and ive worn them every weekend and they seem good so far they been in swamp rain and mud I put dubbing on twice

just bought myself a pair hopefully they last they're really comfortable Edited by puffadder