Rats R Us.

Hes be ready for them hills soon d.c

Lovely stuff gents.

Treehands take his glases made out of wire? To take them shots with catty.

he was pulverizing them with the catty as quick as the dogs could shake them-never seen anything like it-honestly mate never seen any man move like him-Bruce Lee motherfunker-I was stood there with me mouth open lol.hell of a good craic.atb dc

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Been that much water about a few of the earths were still flooded. At least we had a bit of sport around the slurry lagoon.

Very good day in good company.   115 rats in the bag an a bunch of stinking dogs.

Just a quick mooch on a game crop this afternoon

Posted Images

Whilst evereyone else was nursing their hangovers Treehands and myself had an early morning hour on a few rats around the farm buildings locally, took a couple of young dogs along to show them how it's done properly !

Happy new year to all you dog men out there, good hunting !

post-9970-0-61221200-1483308861_thumb.jpeg

• Like 6

He lost milly last week At , the one in the pic is mayo.

You should come along next time At.

Found this on the tip and tried to take it back to the Wirral ,

but it jumped ship before we hit the tunnel

attachicon.gifIMG_1124.JPG

Atb Th

Its a shame you lost the rubber dick with a bit of a clean up Morton would have had it for a tenner

• Like 2

Intended to do a bit of ratting on a local free range pig unit today, plenty rats about around the wood and sow units.

Killed one rat under some logs , then a flash of red caught my eye an all hell broke loose.

Seemed to be foxes coming from all directions.

Caught up a couple of dogs an boxed them, the unit owner came over with a couple of 20 bores .

Must have been a litter still together , four in total with three accounted for.

attachicon.gifIMG_2116.JPG

Did you take note of the sex of the foxes,? last night i saw three foxes chasing in a crazed way one fox . Around they went out of sight then back again this went on for hours , i,m guessing it was dog foxes after an in season vixen.

I have often dug to 2/3 foxes in one earth 1/2 males and 1 vixen . i,m guessing this is what you stumbled on.

All dog foxes , never viewed the fourth but the owner reckons it was a dog also.

They were all tucked up in a big log pile.

Either a vixen nearby or a bloody good food source.

I bet Treehands that the unexpected tally was better than all the rats you expected, nice one.

• Like 1

All dog foxes , never viewed the fourth but the owner reckons it was a dog also.

They were all tucked up in a big log pile.

Either a vixen nearby or a bloody good food source.

I bet Treehands that the unexpected tally was better than all the rats you expected, nice one.

Rats and piglets and pig food make pretty good food source.,
  • Like 2

Intended to do a bit of ratting on a local free range pig unit today, plenty rats about around the wood and sow units.

Killed one rat under some logs , then a flash of red caught my eye an all hell broke loose.

Seemed to be foxes coming from all directions.

Caught up a couple of dogs an boxed them, the unit owner came over with a couple of 20 bores .

Must have been a litter still together , four in total with three accounted for.

IMG_2116.JPG

Well done treehands what a result over the moon for you maybe even a little bit of jealousy lol

• Like 1

I've got an uncle who sells feed and such to farmers, he was telling me a while back it's not so much the foxes taking piglets, but the sow fretting when a fox is near by and trampling all over their young and killing them in the process.

Another reason control is necessary, but I don't think pigs ever get a mention on a fox hunting debate!

• Like 5