Beddy Whippet Vs Bull Whippet

To those of you that have worked or seen these breeds work, what's your preference, opinions? Thanks

I've seen both work along side terriers both are capable of a days graft the right ones will take fox on a drive and around holes my apologies to the rest just enjoy your dogs we all have different standards .
So whats your answer to the question i ask you then.

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love the clowns that think a fox is a challenge for a little dog lol seen 28"bull X's out of golly needed to be doubled up to take one and then they grab the arse,I could sit here all day uploading pi

I got a beddy bull bitch-best of both worlds-fearless heart of a lion,suprised lots of folk.knocking on abit now,use her with ferrets,terriers and hawks, lamps will do what ever asked of her.atb dc

Worked with both beddy & bull whippets and imho both benefit from the extra pace and height 3/4 whippet blood gives them, iam not a fan of first crosses. My 3/4 blooded bitch. Good coat and feet e

Posted Images

Lol say your putting down a few thousand birds total waste time at the end of the day i dont really give a fuvk what other dogs people have or doing lol

Like I mentioned in my post above yours, 'UNLESS IT'S FOR PEST CONTROL PURPOSES ETC'.

I also don't give a f**k what other people think, you dimwitted c**t :thumbs:

• Like 3

Falconer77 couldnt even answer a simple question i asked him,i think you are full of shit pal 7/8 a day what a crock but theres always one in the dog game thats done everything and i think you are the one.there is no beddiex or bullx or terrier that can do that many aday.i think you should stick to reading stories instead of trying to make them.billy liar that shoul be your user name.

• Like 1

Got a dog here with both beddy and bull in him, useless rabbit dog not very good at catching rabbits he is fast enough but one they start turning and makeing a gap on him f**k me he screams his head off but he has other uses and so far so good but he has a lot more to prove.

Ps. I don't like beddy xs and after this dog never again will I have it in any of my dogs.

post-70168-0-28756400-1454617692_thumb.jpeg

• Like 1