Beddy Whippet Vs Bull Whippet

I've seen that picture more times than JAWS well marked up . Lol

ONLY FOX THATS SEEN ON A WALL LOL

Anyone that wants/breeds a 3/4 whippet 1/4 beddy to do Fox really needs to have a re-think. She catch,s rabbits just fine though.

Edited by buster gonads
  • Like 4

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Love the clowns that think a fox is a challenge for a little dog lol seen 28"bull X's out of golly needed to be doubled up to take one and then they grab the arse,I could sit here all day uploading pi

I got a beddy bull bitch-best of both worlds-fearless heart of a lion,suprised lots of folk.knocking on abit now,use her with ferrets,terriers and hawks, lamps will do what ever asked of her.atb dc

Worked with both beddy & bull whippets and imho both benefit from the extra pace and height 3/4 whippet blood gives them, iam not a fan of first crosses. My 3/4 blooded bitch. Good coat and feet e

Posted Images

Love the clowns that think a fox is a challenge for a little dog lol seen 28"bull X's out of golly needed to be doubled up to take one and then they grab the arse,I could sit here all day uploading pics of foxes that have been mullered by dogs under 23",and bigger stuff,if a 10" terrier can despatch them in cover on its own what makes you think that a little lurcher can't? Give some more of your pearls of wisdom falconer?or are you just some gimp with a common buzzard that catches hares for fun?atb dc

• Like 7

I remember the days when nobody really gave a flying f**k if a dog 'DID TEETH' or not. Apart from pest contollers and those that get specifically asked to remove a fox by farmers etc, why do so many people concentrate on their dogs 'DOING TEETH'? To me it's a pointless waste of time, energy and effort, not to mention fuel, for something you can't eat, sell, use and which also might give your dog, and yourself and family, some type of mange.

• Like 3

I wouldn't keep a dog that dident do teeth small or big and my words of wisdom are cull surpluse and cull hard having hunted woods bings railway bankings I found the smaller types harder and better above and below some days I was taking 7or8in the daytime And there's a old song called DANNYBOY .

So you are saying your little dogs were or are taking 7-8 in daytime with no other help.

Love the clowns that think a fox is a challenge for a little dog lol seen 28"bull X's out of golly needed to be doubled up to take one and then they grab the arse,I could sit here all day uploading pics of foxes that have been mullered by dogs under 23",and bigger stuff,if a 10" terrier can despatch them in cover on its own what makes you think that a little lurcher can't? Give some more of your pearls of wisdom falconer?or are you just some gimp with a common buzzard that catches hares for fun?atb dc

Common buzzards wouldnt take hares mate just saying.

• Like 1

I remember the days when nobody really gave a flying f**k if a dog 'DID TEETH' or not. Apart from pest contollers and those that get specifically asked to remove a fox by farmers etc, why do so many people concentrate on their dogs 'DOING TEETH'? To me it's a pointless waste of time, energy and effort, not to mention fuel, for something you can't eat, sell, use and which also might give your dog, and yourself and family, some type of mange.

SPORT