Tips For Recall

So i work nights and my wife hand fed her this evening. She said it went well and later she came over to my wife for a fuss and then layed down on the floor in front of her. Im hopefull that we can turn her around as the dog has no chance if shes just passed round people constantly

So i work nights and my wife hand fed her this evening. She said it went well and later she came over to my wife for a fuss and then layed down on the floor in front of her. Im hopefull that we can turn her around as the dog has no chance if shes just passed round people constantly

that sounds ok, why not let the dog go out with your wife on the walks, keep it on the lead and just let it settle with you two, then very slowly after time loose her of the lead. when the dog bonded to you it will come back, my dogs chase anything that moves in front of them , today my young dog chased something in a wood was gone for good 7-8 mins but came back fecked lol, lurchers love to hunt+ run that's what we have them for :yes:

that sounds ok, why not let the dog go out with your wife on the walks, keep it on the lead and just let it settle with you two, then very slowly after time loose her of the lead. when the dog bonded to you it will come back, my dogs chase anything that moves in front of them , today my young dog chased something in a wood was gone for good 7-8 mins but came back fecked lol, lurchers love to hunt+ run that's what we have them for :yes:

We take turns to walk the dogs. We were looking for a gun dog for me but this fell into our laps so i will be using the dog on rabbits once its trained enough i wouldnt want to have a working dog and keep it on the lead all the time. its early days but we have two small children so we need to put as much time in as possible