Sign in to follow this  
THE STALKER

Shooting Buddy.

I have just got in from a nights Foxing, and i have come to realize that the Arthritis is getting the better of me slowly, with the possibility of another replacement knee in the near future i am looking for a Buddy to help with the Rabbits and Foxes on my permissions.What i have to offer is the use of any of my gear which consists of 17 HMR, 223,243,25.06 and 308, i have a Archer night Vision unit which fits all the Rifles,What i expect in return is for some one that has their own insurance, some one that is reliable, Honest by that i mean no poaching my perms when i am not there.some one that has a bit of experience with center fire rifles and most of all common sense !! For the right person if we get on you will have the opportunity to come Roe Deer Stalking with me and also Crow and Pigeon shooting through the Harvest months.I suppose really i am looking for a Donkey to help open gates and carry game ..

• Like 6

Jesus's some offer stalker

One in a million, it's goes with out saying a through vetting needed, !

Atb for the future

I'm currently studying in Bristol so bored as my rifles etc are back home in Wales.

Have a bit of experience but not a lot and would love to learn more about stalking.

Are you far from Bristol mate ?

Sign in to follow this