R B S Six Nations.

Of course TC. My bad. That's the 5/6 nations table, not the overall.

Just wondered why you want to choose the 5/6 nations table instead of an all time table that includes the World Cup? Especially as you seem quite keen to mention our meeting in the 2015 W.C.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will say this only once, and I mean it. Well played England. :clapper: So if I do not comment again on this game no one can say I disappeared when Wales lost.   TC

Holy shit,,,,,the silence is defining .......

I ain't paid for them. I'd have been watching the game on the TV. Got them off a mate who's company has a hospitality package. Free bar, free food, that sort of thing.   Result for me.

Posted Images

Just wondered why you want to choose the 5/6 nations table instead of an all time table that includes the World Cup? Especially as you seem quite keen to mention our meeting in the 2015 W.C.

For the same reason you wanted the Wiki version, because it suited my cause. :thumbs: And to be able to point out that you were actually playing catch up in the home, 5 / 6 nations.

TC

• Like 1

For the same reason you wanted the Wiki version, because it suited my cause. :thumbs: And to be able to point out that you were actually playing catch up in the home, 5 / 6 nations.

TC

So we are agreed England are better than wales?

TC

So we are agreed England are better than Wales?

Fixed that for you. But it does look like an England grand slam. :notworthy:

13 years is a long time to wait I know but it will be worth it for the bragging rights.

TC :D

Edited by tiercel

TC

13 years is a long time to wait I know but it will be worth it for the bragging rights.

Thank you ???

• Like 1

TC

Whether we win the grand slam or not, for the next 2 weeks we are the only team that is still in with a chance of it due to the fact we have won more games than anyone else.

And to save me checking, did you ever answer the question?

Edited to add: England are on a lose-lose whatever happens in 2 weeks time. If we win, The Welsh will go into hiding for a week like you did last year. When you show your faces again it will be excuse after excuse about bad reffing/injury/too wet/too dry, etc..Bad losers.

If you win, you'll be on here 12 seconds after the game finishes, gloating and being unbearably smug. Terrible winners. :laugh:

TC

Whether we win the grand slam or not, for the next 2 weeks we are the only team that is still in with a chance of it due to the fact we have won more games than anyone else.

Of course you have dear, that is why you are favourites to win the Grand slam. :notworthy: You are the only team to have won all of their games, :notworthy: but not the only team not to have lost a game. Enjoy your two weeks in the limelight. :notworthy:

:thumbs: TC

TC

Of course you have dear, that is why you are favourites to win the Grand slam. :notworthy: You are the only team to have won all of their games, :notworthy: but not the only team not to have lost a game. Enjoy your two weeks in the limelight. :notworthy:

"Not losing" is not winning though is it? It's nothing like winning. It's not as bad as losing, but it's pretty shit. So I'd imagine.

I'm going to enjoy my 2 weeks in the limelight thanks. Would you like to borrow some as you don't have any of your own? :tongue2:

"Not losing" is not winning though is it? It's nothing like winning. It's not as bad as losing, but it's pretty shit. So I'd imagine.

I'm going to enjoy my 2 weeks in the limelight thanks. Would you like to borrow some as you don't have any of your own? :tongue2:

True and it must be weighing on you heavily if all you have to look forward too is the two weeks where you topped the charts. Have some belief this year you could actually win a grand slam. :notworthy: All you have to do is beat Wales and France. :notworthy:

TC

True and it must be weighing on you heavily if all you have to look forward too is the two weeks where you topped the charts. Have some belief this year you could actually win a grand slam. :notworthy: All you have to do is beat Wales and France. :notworthy:

TC

You're forgetting we've topped the table since this year's competition began. But you're right. France will be a tough one alright.

You're forgetting we've topped the table since this year's competition began.

And for that you get a Blue Peter badge! As you well know (30-3) it's where you end up that counts. There's banter and bravado, and you have those in abundance, but the truth is in reality and somehow you are not able to grasp that concept.

But you're right. France will be a tough one alright.

:laugh: Many true words spoken in jest.

TC

You'd be surprised what concepts I can and can't grasp.

All banter aside, I think England will beat France, but I really don't know about Wales. Obviously I want England to win, but it goes to show, whichever tables you look at there's only one game between us in well over 100 years of rugby, so a pretty evenly matched foe.

I hope we both bring our "A" games and have a right old battle. I reckon it should be close either way and pob lwc to both teams. :thumbs:

You'd be surprised what concepts I can and can't grasp.

All banter aside, I think England will beat France, but I really don't know about Wales. Obviously I want England to win, but it goes to show, whichever tables you look at there's only one game between us in well over 100 years of rugby, so a pretty evenly matched foe.

I hope we both bring our "A" games and have a right old battle. I reckon it should be close either way and pob lwc to both teams. :thumbs:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :victory:

TC

To be honest one foopar apart Hartley has an impeccable record so far for this six nations. Wait till Samson Lee whispers something in his ear in the scrum, then see him lose the plot. :D He is a volatile person, great player though, but does tend to bite a little too much.

TC