R B S Six Nations.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will say this only once, and I mean it. Well played England. :clapper: So if I do not comment again on this game no one can say I disappeared when Wales lost.   TC

Holy shit,,,,,the silence is defining .......

I ain't paid for them. I'd have been watching the game on the TV. Got them off a mate who's company has a hospitality package. Free bar, free food, that sort of thing.   Result for me.

Posted Images

O'driscol and the other Irish commentator winge,winge,winge,they could do with a bit of mike brownes boot pmsl

He will probably be cited for the second "kick" the first one was accidental. As a bye he is improving, I saw him pass the ball twice today. :thumbs:

:whistling: TC

O'driscol and the other Irish commentator winge,winge,winge,they could do with a bit of mike brownes boot pmsl

We have 10 first choice players missing and gave ye a great game, England team 2 sin bins and Mike Brown kicking Conor Murray on the face, how could ye be proud of them bunch of tramps, , COME ON WALES

• Like 2

We have 10 first choice players missing and gave ye a great game, England team 2 sin bins and Mike Brown kicking Conor Murray on the face, how could ye be proud of them bunch of tramps, , COME ON WALES

Makes me laugh when teams cheer on other teams to beat England because they weren't able to do it themselves. :laugh:

You weren't cheering Wales on the other week were you?

Oh dear more whingeing not my problem your squad can't man up,I never ever underestimate any team ,even irelands weakened squad is dangerous just ask the welsh they couldnt beat them,new captain new manager for an Englishman excellent to see,

• Like 1

Oh dear more whingeing not my problem your squad can't man up,I never ever underestimate any team ,even irelands weakened squad is dangerous just ask the welsh they couldnt beat them,new captain new manager for an Englishman excellent to see,

Well it does seem that England despite various new coaches are on the up. Long may it continue as they have to play catch up with Wales. :D

http://www.rbs6nations.com/en/matchcentre/match_centre.php?section=overview&fixid=204319#EEVf1Kt6dpS8s8SP.97

TC :thumbs: