R B S Six Nations.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will say this only once, and I mean it. Well played England. :clapper: So if I do not comment again on this game no one can say I disappeared when Wales lost.   TC

Holy shit,,,,,the silence is defining .......

I ain't paid for them. I'd have been watching the game on the TV. Got them off a mate who's company has a hospitality package. Free bar, free food, that sort of thing.   Result for me.

Posted Images

Far from perfect but once they got into gear they looked dangerous and showed some class, well done both players and eddie Jones opefully they will keep improving now and dare I say lol sure to be favourites to be victorious overall now going off that performance in the second half, Wales v England should be a gudden..

A good clinical display by England, contained them in the first half then cut loose when they were tired. Well that's the two weakest sides done for lets see how they go against the reigning champions in two weeks time?

TC

A good clinical display by England, contained them in the first half then cut loose when they were tired. Well that's the two weakest sides done for lets see how they go against the reigning champions in two weeks time?

TC

:thumbs: , yeh England will be up against then for 80 mins not 40 mins, but a win a win so come on England :thumbs:

TC

Hmmm. Tricky one. Wales couldn't beat them.

So we'll be lucky to beat them by 20 points. :laugh:

well england showed flashes of class, ansd just as many moments of infuriating amateurishness. compared to frances display against italy, we should outclass the frogs, but to be honest i dont think we will trouble a decent defence too often;

i think england will roll ireland, the irish have looked one dimensional so far and lack a couple of leaders on the pitch. i think the welsh backs will trouble us more than any other team though, and i find it hard to see past wales for the champuionship. but we live in hope!

Bloody taff mate will be on the phone now to commiserate with the old lady (jockesh) while laughing his knob off ! Funny his phone goes on the blink every time the taffs loose !!!

Common fault mate, its to do with the shite mobile phone coverage here in Wales, honestly.. ;):laugh:
  • 2 weeks later...

Right, we have drawn the short straw once again after the English RFU refused to play a Friday night game yet again. Wales have played in every Friday night game since it's inception. To be honest we don't have a good record with the Friday night games having only won one out of the five games we have played France three times and won once and England twice and lost both times. Yet none of the other home nations have hosted a Friday night game.

That apart, I think Wales will win tonight, and they will do it off French mistakes. It will be a hard battle up front but the Welsh defence should be more than equal to what the French have to offer. That said, it is Wayne Barnes as referee so feck knows what could happen.

TC

Right, we have drawn the short straw once again after the English RFU refused to play a Friday night game yet again. Wales have played in every Friday night game since it's inception. To be honest we don't have a good record with the Friday night games having only won one out of the five games we have played France three times and won once and England twice and lost both times. Yet none of the other home nations have hosted a Friday night game.

That apart, I think Wales will win tonight, and they will do it off French mistakes. It will be a hard battle up front but the Welsh defence should be more than equal to what the French have to offer. That said, it is Wayne Barnes as referee so feck knows what could happen.

TC

Good to see your pre-match excuses nicely in place. :laugh:

TC

Good to see your pre-match excuses nicely in place. :laugh:

You have to think ahead, not just react to something that has happened. ;):D

TC

• Like 1