R B S Six Nations.

To be honest one foopar apart Hartley has an impeccable record so far for this six nations. Wait till Samson Lee whispers something in his ear in the scrum, then see him lose the plot. :D He is a volatile person, great player though, but does tend to bite a little too

much.

TC

Could be another Wade Dooley moment I heard Phil Davies still talks with a lisp Edited by downsview

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will say this only once, and I mean it. Well played England. :clapper: So if I do not comment again on this game no one can say I disappeared when Wales lost.   TC

Holy shit,,,,,the silence is defining .......

I ain't paid for them. I'd have been watching the game on the TV. Got them off a mate who's company has a hospitality package. Free bar, free food, that sort of thing.   Result for me.

Posted Images

One thing the commentators said surprised me, Scotland only have 2 professional teams? And England have 12, thought there would be a lot more than that.[/quo

Scotland have played psssionatly they deserve a lot more success than they've had ,poor refereeing

• Like 1

france looked a poor team, and england should put 20 points on them, cant see the french scoring a try unless a lucky interception or similar

ireland werent awful, but did lack penetration.

england looked a fair team yesterday; not good enough to avoid a hiding from the big 3 southern hemisphere teams, but just decent. wales i thought didnt look too bad behind the scrum, but their tight five arent as strong as they have been in recent years

i think england will be dominant in the scrum and the welsh backs will struggle without good ball. expect england to keep it tight, and use the space wide only when they are sucking more welsh defenders in close. england by 5-10 points, but they just might choke again....

scotland are still the best of the home nations though :)

• Like 2

O'driscol and the other Irish commentator winge,winge,winge,they could do with a bit of mike brownes boot pmsl

We have 10 first choice players missing and gave ye a great game, England team 2 sin bins and Mike Brown kicking Conor Murray on the face, how could ye be proud of them bunch of tramps, , COME ON WALES

Makes me laugh when teams cheer on other teams to beat England because they weren't able to do it themselves. :laugh:

You weren't cheering Wales on the other week were you?

It will always be anyone but England in this Country, THE OLD ENEMY....LOL

• Like 1

O'driscol and the other Irish commentator winge,winge,winge,they could do with a bit of mike brownes boot pmsl

We have 10 first choice players missing and gave ye a great game, England team 2 sin bins and Mike Brown kicking Conor Murray on the face, how could ye be proud of them bunch of tramps, , COME ON WALES

Makes me laugh when teams cheer on other teams to beat England because they weren't able to do it themselves. :laugh:

You weren't cheering Wales on the other week were you?

It will always be anyone but England in this Country, THE OLD ENEMY....LOL

i think it will be very hard in 2 weeks for England against wales , the welsh will pull out all the stops to beat us but you never know England might just do enough to win :yes:

Now I live in Wales, I half hope Wales do win, just so I don't have to see grown men walking round with their bottom lips dragging on the floor. Not that they are bad losers mind. :laugh:

Swing low.... :boogy:

Now I live in Wales, I half hope Wales do win, just so I don't have to see grown men walking round with their bottom lips dragging on the floor. Not that they are bad losers mind. :laugh:

You just don't want your house burning down if England win. :laugh:

• Like 1

I'd be alerted by the sound of dragging lips coming up the drive. :D

I'd be alerted by the sound of dragging lips coming up the drive. :D

:laugh:

f***ing penalty count again from us lot,,,good job we got billy,,,and is it me but every time cautny laws comes on he looses the ball in a tackle or gives away a soft penalty ...

• 2 weeks later...