R B S Six Nations.

I don't know for certain what next games result will be but there's a different mentality about the England squad less public schoolboy,are England the best team in Europe or the world or in the British isles maybe not but in time we will be ,unless Ireland and Wales change mentality in a big way they will just occassionaly pick up crumbs.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will say this only once, and I mean it. Well played England. :clapper: So if I do not comment again on this game no one can say I disappeared when Wales lost.   TC

Holy shit,,,,,the silence is defining .......

I ain't paid for them. I'd have been watching the game on the TV. Got them off a mate who's company has a hospitality package. Free bar, free food, that sort of thing.   Result for me.

Posted Images

O'driscol and the other Irish commentator winge,winge,winge,they could do with a bit of mike brownes boot pmsl

We have 10 first choice players missing and gave ye a great game, England team 2 sin bins and Mike Brown kicking Conor Murray on the face, how could ye be proud of them bunch of tramps, , COME ON WALES

Makes me laugh when teams cheer on other teams to beat England because they weren't able to do it themselves. :laugh:

You weren't cheering Wales on the other week were you?

??????? very true words England for the grand slam

Oh dear more whingeing not my problem your squad can't man up,I never ever underestimate any team ,even irelands weakened squad is dangerous just ask the welsh they couldnt beat them,new captain new manager for an Englishman excellent to see,

I agree, any international team is dangerous. Just ask England how the Welsh with a depleted squad beat them at home in the world cup? Whoops was I not supposed to mention that? :hmm:

TC

• Like 2

Oh dear more whingeing not my problem your squad can't man up,I never ever underestimate any team ,even irelands weakened squad is dangerous just ask the welsh they couldnt beat them,new captain new manager for an Englishman excellent to see,

I agree, any international team is dangerous. Just ask England how the Welsh with a depleted squad beat them at home in the world cup? Whoops was I not supposed to mention that? :hmm:

TC

Feel free to hold onto that tiny crumb of comfort if it makes you feel better. Why not mention our meetings in the 6 nations for the last 2 years instead?

I applaud your bravado, but unless you up your game in the next 2 weeks, you might not be mentioning 2016 either. :)

Played 3. Won 3.

TC

In the group stages, yes we were terrible,how many world cup finals have Wales actualy played in ???

Considering its your national game exactly how many????

TC

Feel free to hold onto that tiny crumb of comfort if it makes you feel better. Why not mention our meetings in the 6 nations for the last 2 years instead?

I applaud your bravado, but unless you up your game in the next 2 weeks, you might not be mentioning 2016 either. :)

Honestly, I did not see anything today that made me a little bit worried about our next meeting. The Irish defence was woeful to say the least, their attack was lateral and lacked penetration. Yet still England had trouble breaking them down? Go figure? :D

TC

TC

Honestly, I did not see anything today that made me a little bit worried about our next meeting. The Irish defence was woeful to say the least, their attack was lateral and lacked penetration. Yet still England had trouble breaking them down? Go figure? :D

TC

Wales has more trouble with Ireland 2 weeks ago though.

TC

In the group stages, yes we were terrible,how many world cup finals have Wales actualy played in ???

As I stated earlier, England for the Grand slam. :notworthy::notworthy:

:D TC

TC

As I stated earlier, England for the Grand slam. :notworthy: :notworthy:

:D TC

As they would say in court....Answer the question please.

How many World Cup finals have Wales played in?

You only need to type 1 number. :whistling:

Fecking hell It's 1966 all over again we have not heard the end of that. I'll ask you a question out of the 119 meetings England and Wales have had who has the most wins?

TC

You still haven't answered the question.

Does this answer yours?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_rugby_union_matches_between_England_and_Wales

Fecking hell It's 1966 all over again we have not heard the end of that. I'll ask you a question out of the 119 meetings England and Wales have had who has the most wins?

TC

I don't know but you still haven't answered the question.

Neither have you! So I will tell you Wales by one game. :tongue2: So it seems England when they won the last two encounters in the six nations were just playing catch up. :tongue2::D

TC

Edited by tiercel

TC

Neither have you! So I will tell you Wales by one game. :tongue2: So it seems England when the won the last two encounters in the six nations were just playing catch up. :tongue2::D

TC

Wrong. We've played 127 games. England has won 1 more game than you. Read the link I hastily added.

Please confirm when you've read it. :boogy:

58/57

TC

Neither have you! So I will tell you Wales by one game. :tongue2: So it seems England when the won the last two encounters in the six nations were just playing catch up. :tongue2::D

TC

Wrong. We've played 127 games. England has won 1 more game than you. Read the link I hastily added.

Please confirm when you've read it. :boogy:

58/57

Oh yes the wiki link that well known source of true information. My link is from the official six nation web site. Repeat link for Walshie, as he does seem to have selective reading abilities.

http://www.rbs6natio...1Kt6dpS8s8SP.97

:thumbs:

TC