R B S Six Nations.

Could John inverdal hate the Welsh any more than he does ... Every Welsh try was due to Scottish mistakes but every Scottish try was brilliant play by Scotland ... The mans a Cnut .........

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will say this only once, and I mean it. Well played England. :clapper: So if I do not comment again on this game no one can say I disappeared when Wales lost.   TC

Holy shit,,,,,the silence is defining .......

I ain't paid for them. I'd have been watching the game on the TV. Got them off a mate who's company has a hospitality package. Free bar, free food, that sort of thing.   Result for me.

Posted Images

Could John inverdal hate the Welsh any more than he does ... Every Welsh try was due to Scottish mistakes but every Scottish try was brilliant play by Scotland ... The mans a Cnut .........

I thought everything he said was spot on. IMO he should be given more screen time. :D I like him. :angel:

I thought everything he said was spot on. IMO he should be given more screen time. :D I like him. :angel:

You would do, as he has the same rugby knowledge as yourself. :whistling:

TC

• Like 1

You would do, as he has the same rugby knowledge as yourself. :whistling:

TC

Didn't you call England's 6 point win over Scotland "scraping"? What does that make your win? (Excluding the try that wasn't a try of course.) :D

For my own opinion, I thought Wales were poor today for long stretches of the game. They did show flashes of good play but that was it, against a Scots team that was devoid of Ideas when plan A did not work.

Walshie :feck: Not biting. :D

TC

• Like 1

ireland game was ploddy and dull, at least there was a bit of fire and passion in the other match.

but apart from jamie roberts, who will smash farrell to bits when they meet up in midfield, i havent seen anything i think will remotely trouble the english. but having said that, i havnet seen enough of the english yet to know if we trouble the other defences....

Impressed buy physicality of the French it really killed the Irish game Ireland not a great rugby spectacle think England can dominate both these teams in the forwards. Dodgy refereeing in both games when will the jocks get some luck never seen the Scots play so well in the air bad mistake by the ref giving the try Wales need to switch on they haven't got the depth in players they like to think they have.