R B S Six Nations.

In all seriousness, a lot of people thought it would be one score either way and it was - although the last 10 minutes without Cole didn't do my heart any good. :no:

To be honest, I was a bit disappointed in the first half because you can't take as much joy in a whitewash as you can in a close game with a side that has proved to be a worthy adversary over the years.

Hope Warburton is OK. No-one likes to see that. :thumbs:

There are a few Welsh player who must stick their hands up for that abysmal first half from Wales. Dan not so bigger for one. to say he was lethargic would be an understatement. There was no sense of urgency from him at all, from the moment he missed the kick to touch with our first penalty, it was as if he did not care. He made no attempt to get the back line going at all. I do not dispute that he may have been carrying out orders as per game plan, but when it's on you have to go for it, as per his try,

I am very disappointed with the Welsh performance today, because they are a better than the way they played today. One thing was made plain today though England really need to work on their fitness. As a team they work well, but they need to be able to carry that for 80 minutes.

TC

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will say this only once, and I mean it. Well played England. :clapper: So if I do not comment again on this game no one can say I disappeared when Wales lost.   TC

Holy shit,,,,,the silence is defining .......

I ain't paid for them. I'd have been watching the game on the TV. Got them off a mate who's company has a hospitality package. Free bar, free food, that sort of thing.   Result for me.

Posted Images

Eddie jones in too much of a rush to win world cup ,got a couple of years yet to experiment with English team,so much history tied up in 6 nations so much passion Wales ireland France and our oldest enemy scotland and now the new boys italy,I've said it before 6 nations is better than world cup and always will be ,god bless us all .

In all seriousness, a lot of people thought it would be one score either way and it was - although the last 10 minutes without Cole didn't do my heart any good. :no:

To be honest, I was a bit disappointed in the first half because you can't take as much joy in a whitewash as you can in a close game with a side that has proved to be a worthy adversary over the years.

There are a few Welsh player who must stick their hands up for that abysmal first half from Wales. Dan not so bigger for one. to say he was lethargic would be an understatement. There was no sense of urgency from him at all, from the moment he missed the kick to touch with our first penalty, it was as if he did not care. He made no attempt to get the back line going at all. I do not dispute that he may have been carrying out orders as per game plan, but when it's on you have to go for it, as per his try,

I am very disappointed with the Welsh performance today, because they are a better than the way they played today. One thing was made plain today though England really need to work on their fitness. As a team they work well, but they need to be able to carry that for 80 minutes.

TC

up or in the oppositions eyes :hmm::D

TC

If you sleep first half your going to be fresh 2 nd half ,Wales were stunned by speed and physicality 1st half england got complacent for 20 minutes nothing to do with fitness complacency,world cup seeing all those taffs broken and bleeding went to englands heads complacency and the welsh punished us fair and square now things are changing a blood thirsty captain and a very hungry bitter England coach I don't know why Jones's is that way but you can smell it ,England won't be happy with todays performance the fans will be the rfu will be but I believe Jones's won't be or Dylan Hartley these are hungry men stand bye home nations England are looking for a dominance and I think they will get one ,and oh yeah its not even our national game.

We have to perform next week ,grand slam time

I believe they will do it too. First one since umm :hmm: oh that's right, 2003. Law of averages says you should have had one before now.

TC