R B S Six Nations.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will say this only once, and I mean it. Well played England. :clapper: So if I do not comment again on this game no one can say I disappeared when Wales lost.   TC

Holy shit,,,,,the silence is defining .......

I ain't paid for them. I'd have been watching the game on the TV. Got them off a mate who's company has a hospitality package. Free bar, free food, that sort of thing.   Result for me.

Posted Images

9 points. Doesn't quite match the hype, but a win is a win. Well done Wales. :thumbs:

At least by the dictionary definition they are still unbeaten.

I doubt anything seen tonight will have England worrying too much.

9 points. Doesn't quite match the hype, but a win is a win. Well done Wales. :thumbs:

You'll have enough on your plate tomorrow, worry about that first. :thumbs::yes::D Tis many a slip twixt cup and lip.

TC

• Like 1

You'll have enough on your plate tomorrow, worry about that first. :thumbs::yes::D Tis many a slip twixt cup and lip.

TC

We've got our game plan sorted for tomorrow, Win by 15 points or so.

I also reserve the right to delete this comment if things go badly. :laugh:

What a boring game, Welsh defence it's usual stoic affair, but flair was out the window. They really need to step up and follow foxy's lead.

Edited to add: Nice to see Mr Prick Barnes did not disappoint. How that man is in charge of internationals is beyond me? There should have been two Welsh yellow cards if his decisions were correct? One instance, a welsh player is rolling away from a ruck a French player drops on him and pulls him back into the ruck and he gives the penalty for not rolling away. The man has no feeling for the game at all.

TC

Edited by tiercel
  • Like 1

What a boring game, Welsh defence it's usual stoic affair, but flair was out the window. They really need to step up and follow foxy's lead.

Edited to add: Nice to see Mr Prick Barnes did not disappoint. How that man is in charge of internationals is beyond me? There should have been two Welsh yellow cards if his decisions were correct? One instance, a welsh player is rolling away from a ruck a French player drops on him and pulls him back into the ruck and he gives the penalty for not rolling away. The man has no feeling for the game at all.

TC

His assistants were shocking too, I've never heard commentators slag the quality of the officials off like Jiffy and Brian Moore did tonight, it was absolutely shocking refereeing all round..

very boring game -commentaters an ref were abysmal -so blood negative in their commentry

Oi don't diss Brian moor,,,he's a God and all them taffs on here know it,,,best comantator out there,,,better than that skinny little taff who went to league,,what's his name

very boring game -commentaters an ref were abysmal -so blood negative in their commentry

Oi don't diss Brian moor,,,he's a God and all them taffs on here know it,,,best comantator out there,,,better than that skinny little taff who went to league,,what's his name

It's on here.....Numbers on the right.... :thumbs:

TC