R B S Six Nations.

Well no Grand slam for us or Ireland, pity really as from what I have seen over the last two days they are certainly the best two teams in the tournament.

TC

But being halfway down the table after one match and not being able to beat an injury-ridden Ireland must be a real kick in the balls nonetheless.

2 best teams. :laugh::laugh:

Grand slam probably not likely for England or France, but at least it's still possible. :yes:

Are you really that naive that you actually fell for that Ireland hit by injuries baloney? As I said earlier Ireland have great strength in depth. If I am honest Wales should have won that match. Priestland cost us the Irish try, by not touching down and kicking instead, two missed drop goals did not help either.

But as you say, you played the worst team and scraped a win, so deserve to be top.We played the reigning champions and got a draw. So well done England. :clapper: :clapper: :clapper:

:D TC

Was that a teensy weensy bite there TC? Scraping a win has to be better then scraping a draw. :yes:

Can I borrow your excuse book for when i might need it nearer the end of the tournament? (Assuming you haven;t worn it out.) :D

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will say this only once, and I mean it. Well played England. :clapper: So if I do not comment again on this game no one can say I disappeared when Wales lost.   TC

Holy shit,,,,,the silence is defining .......

I ain't paid for them. I'd have been watching the game on the TV. Got them off a mate who's company has a hospitality package. Free bar, free food, that sort of thing.   Result for me.

Posted Images

Ireland 3rds draw with Wales 1st team LOL, Ireland had players that never played together, COME ON IRELAND 3RD TEAM LOL.....

ha! We put England out of their own world cup with two bloody scrum halves on the pitch, no excuse! :D

Ireland 3rds draw with Wales 1st team LOL, Ireland had players that never played together, COME ON IRELAND 3RD TEAM LOL.....

ha! We put England out of their own world cup with two bloody scrum halves on the pitch, no excuse! :D

Perhaps you should have two scrum halves in last years 6 nations. :thumbs:

and the one before. :laugh:

As rugby isn't Englands natioal game I don't think we have to bad a record at it.

3m Welsh 18m English, fair few more to chose from. :D

TC

And considering most of our players are from teams in the south of Wales.

Compared to England picking players from the whole of England.

We don't do to bad.

Do you mean like that Welsh bloke Taulupe Faletau? :angel:

i know feck all about rugby but wasnt the winninh wales team against england at word cup majority english heritage like 9 players. i sware i read it somewhere. or was it 5 as i type this im doubting myself lol how can foreign nationals play for other countries??

england have thier own foreigners in their squad , look at your cricket team used to be half south africans....best scrum half you ever had was welsh dewi morris ... this has always happened and always will , new zealand have always done it if any one from tonga fiji etc were any good they would get the chance to play for them . i'm sure jonah lomu's brother played for tonga because he wasn't good enough for new zealand ...

Just getting in the mood for an afternoon of fine rugby (I hope) I am looking forward to the France Ireland game it will be a good starter for the main event. We have Clancy as the ref, hope he has improved since last year, but some how I doubt it? I will say an Ireland and Wales win but close margins.

TC