R B S Six Nations.

• Replies 436
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I will say this only once, and I mean it. Well played England. :clapper: So if I do not comment again on this game no one can say I disappeared when Wales lost.   TC

Holy shit,,,,,the silence is defining .......

I ain't paid for them. I'd have been watching the game on the TV. Got them off a mate who's company has a hospitality package. Free bar, free food, that sort of thing.   Result for me.

Posted Images

Tuilagi;s back. :boogy:

Good, great player that gives a lot of penalties away, tends to have too much penetration and gets isolated. Once he learns to pass a ball we will be all in trouble.

TC

• Like 3

As a proud welshman , wales obviously , but too be honest too close to call i think , us ,ireland ,scotland , england , all in with a good chance .. never know what france team will turn up .. momentum counts for a lot ... Can't wait for it ... and lets not forget how exciting the last day was last year . amazing day of rugby ....

Should be an interesting six nations, would be very surprised if any team does the Grand Slam. Bit disappointed with England's selection, particularly Haskell at Openside. All the fuss that has been made about Robshaw not being a true "7" and then that lumbering buffoon gets the shirt!

• Like 1

Wales kick of their 6 nations campaign tonight when the Welsh under 20's play the Irish under 20's at Donnybrook in Dublin. BBC2 Wales 19.25 Ymlean Cymru.

TC

Well what an entertaining game. TBH Ireland looked the better side, but the Welsh defence stood up slightly better than the Irish defence did.

TC

Edited by tiercel

scotland beat japan and usa and scrape past samoa and they are the best home nation? dont make me laugh. ireland are lacking a few big names but still dangerous, wales look classy and i think must be favourites. france are a disgrace, they get worse each year and really all the home nations should be c apable of beating them. i think italy will struggle as usual.

and england? lancaster didnt create a bad side, and to be honest i think the backs are as good as they have been for years, but i really am worried about the scrum, getting dismantled by australia in thje world cup was very poor. borthwick as coach should improve this but i doubt there has been enough time yet. two massive gambles from eddie jones, hartley as captain (could be the making of him or the end of his international career) and farrell at centre; not sure he has the pace or the stopping power but certainly has the vision and the kicking game.

my prediction (and i hope this is wrong!)

wales

ireland

england

scotland

france

italy

but i would dearly love an english grand slam!!

• Like 2

I know he hasn't had much time and he can't make gold outa brass but it will be good to see if Eddie Jones can make some inroads from England's dismal w c performance and they can atleast be in it to win it this time..

Wales for me tho think they played well in the w c and just a few mistakes cost them..

• Like 1