Big Frank wasn't sharp in his youth, never mind at his age now. Nope, i hope someone changes his mind.

I'd like to see him do a couple of short stints on telly and put him back in the public eye for the right reasons.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe this is an era where he can dominate lolololol

If he carries on with these silly ideas of making a comeback the last person to box him will be an undertaker !!

Seen This today how old whuld he be these days I met frank when I was boxing he presented me a award he put his hand on my head and the palm was on my fore head and his fingers down the back of my ne

Big Frank wasn't sharp in his youth, never mind at his age now. Nope, i hope someone changes his mind.

I'd like to see him do a couple of short stints on telly and put him back in the public eye for the right reasons.

Yes me too.good to see ole frank on tv again,He was character.

I would like to see Big Frank using his talent for being likeable to turn round some of the wayward kids that like street fighting and causing trouble, and get them in the ring. Looks like Ricky Fatten is on his way back too. Frank wont get his licence back with a detached retina, a few slaps and he will be blind.

• Like 2

Forget about slagging the man off

Forget about what he said.

Frank isn't well at the moment.

He neefs support and not idiotic remarks.

He is not well so please leave it at that thank you.

That's coming from muffty a personal friend of mr Bruno's lol

No seriously I agree with tuffty he has mental health problems among other problems I'm sure training is doing him good tho

I would have said the majority of the posts on here were very positive toward Frank but, no different to any other celebrity, if you put yourself out there then dont expect an easy ride... It goes with the job. ;)

I would have said the majority of the posts on here were very positive toward Frank but, no different to any other celebrity, if you put yourself out there then dont expect an easy ride... It goes with the job. ;)

In fairness to ol Frank he didnt put himself out there he had national newspapers and media crews camped outside his house over what were very personal health issues.......ok he has since been led down that path but he,s never been a media whore like some of these " celebrities ".

big frank bruno wants to make a comeback in the ring.

hes to old now, hes in good shape but at 54 he should listen to his heart not his head, i know hes in great shape, but your senses, sharpness, and resistances aren't there like they once were, most of us think we can still do more at an older age, but you just cant,!
There's only one Odd Haugen !

big frank bruno wants to make a comeback in the ring.

hes to old now, hes in good shape but at 54 he should listen to his heart not his head, i know hes in great shape, but your senses, sharpness, and resistances aren't there like they once were, most of us think we can still do more at an older age, but you just cant,!
There's only one Odd Haugen !

there's always a hand full of older guys who cease to amaze you when they can mix it up with the younger guys, a bit like Bernard Hopkins putting Joe Calzaghe on his arse at 41 years old, but in big franks case the laws of averages are stacked so high against him, it would be such a pitiful sight to see.