There's only one Odd Haugen !

In all fairness mate lifting rocks up every day is no real comparison to getting punched in the head every day :D
Do pro boxers spar everyday ?

It was a figure of speech....but im sure you understand what im getting at :thumbs:

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe this is an era where he can dominate lolololol

If he carries on with these silly ideas of making a comeback the last person to box him will be an undertaker !!

Seen This today how old whuld he be these days I met frank when I was boxing he presented me a award he put his hand on my head and the palm was on my fore head and his fingers down the back of my ne

There's only one Odd Haugen !

In all fairness mate lifting rocks up every day is no real comparison to getting punched in the head every day :D
Do pro boxers spar everyday ?

It was a figure of speech....but im sure you understand what im getting at :thumbs:
Know what you mean mate, you play some sports, you dont play boxing
  • Like 1

i heard frank being interviewed about mental health issues on radio 4 about a year ago, it was the most thoughtful and intelligent interview i have evr heard him give, he came across really well and explained a lot about his experiences

on the down side, i heard a rumour that he had a run in a little while ago with some tinkers and ended up with a few of them giving him a beating, dont know how true that is though.we often see him in leighton buzzard, always has a wave and a smile for evryone.

good old frank should stay that way, good old frank, not climbing back in the ring and risk getting hurt

• Like 1

i heard frank being interviewed about mental health issues on radio 4 about a year ago, it was the most thoughtful and intelligent interview i have evr heard him give, he came across really well and explained a lot about his experiences

on the down side, i heard a rumour that he had a run in a little while ago with some tinkers and ended up with a few of them giving him a beating, dont know how true that is though.we often see him in leighton buzzard, always has a wave and a smile for evryone.

good old frank should stay that way, good old frank, not climbing back in the ring and risk getting hurt

if thats true. shame on them!

he has a lot of issues which is bad for him . i viewed what he said a few days ago and he clearly isn't well still. has a bee in his bonnet over something anthony joshua has said about beating him? he has clearly taking it to heart.

frank bruno was good for british boxing and i wish him well.