• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe this is an era where he can dominate lolololol

If he carries on with these silly ideas of making a comeback the last person to box him will be an undertaker !!

Seen This today how old whuld he be these days I met frank when I was boxing he presented me a award he put his hand on my head and the palm was on my fore head and his fingers down the back of my ne

big frank bruno wants to make a comeback in the ring.

hes to old now, hes in good shape but at 54 he should listen to his heart not his head, i know hes in great shape, but your senses, sharpness, and resistances aren't there like they once were, most of us think we can still do more at an older age, but you just cant,!

• Like 2

big frank bruno wants to make a comeback in the ring.

hes to old now, hes in good shape but at 54 he should listen to his heart not his head, i know hes in great shape, but your senses, sharpness, and resistances aren't there like they once were, most of us think we can still do more at an older age, but you just cant,!

:thumbs:

Its a shame when you hear of things like this, he was a one armed fighter at best 1st time round, he will never get a licence of any sort with his mental health history, now if he said he was going to get a pair of tits and change his name to "Gloria" then we may have to take him seriously lol's,you couldn't make up some of the sh*te in the fight game recently, Plucky