The Springer Is Alive.....i've Been Saved!!!

Good afternoon Gentlemen!!!

I'd like to say a biblical thank you for making me see the light when I was almost tempted, by the dark angel himself, to reject the church of the spring air rifle and convert to a lifetime of PCP misery!!!

With your help, I have reevaluated my approach to this God given sport of ours and as a result I have been reinvigorated and inspired toward the virtues of the humble springer.

I came very close to air gun hell but I am once again back in shooting nirvana and it IS for eternity.

Now, close your eyes in silence for a minute, and let us pray for the redemption for those blasphemous heathens, the self proclaimed "shooters" of PCPS.

God bless us all!

• Like 6

"How did I see the light?" I hear you ask.

It was a moment of divine intervention!!!

I had a PCD (Pre-Charged Demon) inside me that was cast out by the Lord of Recoil

Can't wait for the jovo's to visit you :D

I shoot both springer and pcp , both fill the bag equally :yes: .

If i had to make a choice :hmm: , PCP, HW 100 by a long vote,- "why", - the silent reload/ and accuracy of a HW 100 is simply untouchable

atb

This has got me thinking mark.

Say you got rid of your TX then, don't know why, for some reason you made the choice and decided which rifle to keep... So the choice would be your 100. Cool. So you'd choose easy accuracy over marksmanship over a period of time? This isn't direct to you, but your comment made me think.

It goes to all you lot too.

If you had to choose, would you keep your PCP over your springer? Or the other any round, assuming you can't go back too, or buy another one.

• Like 1

:hmm: Mmmmm.

Good question Rez.

Without sounding cocky (i hope), pcp or springer is not an issue with me, with or without recoil, i mean, but calibre makes a massive difference in (my) shooting.

When i couple the reloading in silence (very little movement) with the flat trajectory of .177 at sub/12 ft lbs ranges hide shooting, the 100 is miles ahead of any springer.

When out decoying wood pigeon, because i can see them flighting in, i can cock a springer without spooking the birds, so either, or, same with calibre.( open ground).

Good question mate, :good:

atb