S Ellis....

Only one I've seen-supposed s.Ellis breeding,picked it up for a friend,looked the biz but unfortunately for my mate a waste of money and a wasted trip over from europe-f***ing coward that refused to go to ground or look at quarry in stopend.had it tested and had some hip problem that stopped it crawling through an earth.he was not a happy man,sold him a dream the slippery f**k.atb dc(just to add the dog was not direct from Ellis but from up his way)

10 minute wonders I would say,they look very impressive but like Katchum said only if it's going thier way,way to big for 90%of fox earth's imo but then I've only seen the one and that was a dud,some lads swear by them but they not my cup of tea.I stick with my little bully ones.atb dc

• Like 6

Thanks for the comments guys!!

I will probably try & get myself a couple of BN stuff instead!! The earths near me are scrapped out rabbit holes, so needed something small....

Had some years back & couldn't fault them, but the guy I got them off packed in..... Can anybody put me in touch with anyone whose using good BN gear?? PM please!! ??