Are Many People Getting Out In This Weather???

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Caught 3 rabbits all season local,good bloody job we had a week in scotland last week of September, 19 degree's the one day ferretting with my pigeon chest out lol,dogs and stinkers did good mind.atb

Been a few weeks since I was out but managed 17 tonight. Fields soaked but can't complain.got to get out while you can. Splodging about at work then splodging about lamping f***ing legs are like lead

At least you are out there mate.I might buy 1 of those lamps the police had for batman that shows a bat shape. But mine will have a rabbit shape, Only chance I'd get of a slip around here.

Posted Images

What pup do u have frankel? I can't wait for ground to dry up around me ain't been able to get out half as much as I would like to be have two dogs to run one for big stuff other just got rabbits. Have had good numbers so far hope to get better next season though as my on dog still learning same as me

Yes I get that, but it means tidy weather don't come till October, so October to December ain't much of a season like. I understand what u mean though

september I start, wrap up around about now which is end of Jan/feb. Terrier work be finished for end of Feb too so have that to go at. So plenty to go at still pal.
  • Like 1

What pup do u have frankel? I can't wait for ground to dry up around me ain't been able to get out half as much as I would like to be have two dogs to run one for big stuff other just got rabbits. Have had good numbers so far hope to get better next season though as my on dog still learning same as me

my pup is a coursing bred pup but I'll be using it for everything basically. Ferreting, lamping, day, terrier work. And could do with the fields drying here, alot were under water last night

Cool, I was thinking of getting a coursing bred bitch pup next season so keeping an eye out for one. A mate of mine has a well bred saluki/grey he's a fast dog. I'm happy with my two at moment have one that does bit of everything an the other just for quiet nights on rabbits. Loads still out with ground crap here just hard work for the dog had one good night the other night on big stuff with my dog done me very proud ;)

• Like 1