Are Many People Getting Out In This Weather???

as the title really, are many of you getting out in the weather weve been having?

i havent been out much as the ground on my permission is soaked, dog be better off swimming after the bunnies haha.

supposed to be getting out for an hour tomorrow night, see how it goes.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Caught 3 rabbits all season local,good bloody job we had a week in scotland last week of September, 19 degree's the one day ferretting with my pigeon chest out lol,dogs and stinkers did good mind.atb

Been a few weeks since I was out but managed 17 tonight. Fields soaked but can't complain.got to get out while you can. Splodging about at work then splodging about lamping f***ing legs are like lead

At least you are out there mate.I might buy 1 of those lamps the police had for batman that shows a bat shape. But mine will have a rabbit shape, Only chance I'd get of a slip around here.

Posted Images

Absolutely rubbish here mate think we've had 5 hard frosts. Nettles everywhere fields water logged. Rabbits are breeding now.

ive not been out much this season tbh, had a few trips out and its been crap. now everything is water logged. i noticed the rabbits breeding all year round tbh. just going to have a few hours wandering about and see if we can get a couple of decent runs.

Was out last night fields are still badly floated round my way rabbits have moved homes or drowned in there borrows. Way the weather is its only getting worse as well. I'll be lamping from a rubber dingy by next week

ha!

not a bad idea that mate, might have to invest.

Was out last night fields are still badly floated round my way rabbits have moved homes or drowned in there borrows. Way the weather is its only getting worse as well. I'll be lamping from a rubber dingy by next week

ha!

not a bad idea that mate, might have to invest.

. It's not a good idea I carnt swim haha

I'm out tonight, but been on the phone to a few of my farms and there saying it's about pointless as the fields are soaked in some cases flooded. So see how it goes.

Out in a minute, heading for the hills atb AT

Hope you get some sport lads.

Was out lastnight had done good runs but fields were wet as f**k, rabbits were flying while my dog looked like he was running in slow motion sometimes. Had 4, missed a few and missed something else too, but it was literally hovering across the field while my dog was sinking in it. Only good thing is strong wind

I'm out tonight, but been on the phone to a few of my farms and there saying it's about pointless as the fields are soaked in some cases flooded. So see how it goes.

Out in a minute, heading for the hills atb AT

Hope you get some sport lads.
hope so too, cheers king

Still getting out two to three times a week mostly in the reedy fields and round the walls, not getting massive bags but still getting some excellent sport, hoping to get out in the morning and afternoon and hopefully Sunday depending on how much snow we get tonight. I might dig my chest waders out as the puddles are getting bigger. :laugh: