gnasher i remember you saying a lad named jon ryder will be a good boxer so switched on to watch him last night and noticed a shady looking character sitting in the audience in a black hat with kevin mitchell lol ryder looks good that was a tough guy he faught.why do you argue with guys on here gnash i know you like to talk lol but don't you get fed up arguing

Lol lol

I see the man behind the hat lol.

He was hiding shhhh

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a good honest scrap that was it was a shame he missed the count as he now has a stoppage on his record as opposed to a decision loss but it was a very entertaining fight fought in great spirit be

I think winning Olympic gold was always gonna put him in the lime light mate, no avoiding it I'm afraid

Look at Audley Harrison mate...   I've a feeling there's a bit more about Joshua though, some people are decrying his performance against Whyte, but I thought that was exactly the sort of fight he

gnasher i remember you saying a lad named jon ryder will be a good boxer so switched on to watch him last night and noticed a shady looking character sitting in the audience in a black hat with kevin mitchell lol ryder looks good that was a tough guy he faught.why do you argue with guys on here gnash i know you like to talk lol but don't you get fed up arguing

I dont argue with folk Pete its just the way i talk :D we all see things different and thats ok....i live a leisurely life these days plenty of time to kill and im a bit of a chatterbox so can end up spending hours talking to folk in gyms and we never have a crossed word its only when i get on here and natter to people who have probably never been in a gym let alone in a ring that the shit starts to fly but thats how it is some people get their boxing education from having a can of lager in one hand and a book in the other,when they get really frantic and need 2 hands to type they just rest the can on their belly and its game on........ive always compared this gaff to pub life i just dont drink beer thats all :thumbs:

Yes Ryder done well....im not sure he carries the power to make a dent in fighters ive thought for a few years he could drop a division as he does the weight fine......good old school boy John he looks like a fighter should look as well none of this pretty boy stuff with the gorilla :laugh:

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

we seem to park our cars in the same garage as they say.

That sounds very gay ..........

i didnt like to say incase brookie jumped in

doesnt bother me pal in the slightest ..joshuas being very carefully managed ,so much so hes won a commonwealth title for example if you get my drift .in the whyte fight his limitations were there for all to see .the problem his backers have now is getting their investment back before hes down the David Price road im afraid .i remember all the hullaballoo on here concerning price and every one shouting from the rafters he was the next coming and i said all along hes going no-where and getting loads of stick all the time well im saying it here again ,as soon as joshuas stepped up its game over ..

maybe so, but at the moment apart from haye there no other heavyweights that will stop him, and if they hold him back for 2 years , maybe then he might beat haye . AJ will be heavyweight champ of the world in 3 years time anyway . :yes:

lol lol yeah o/k plus in three years he be gone 30 , :laugh: only dave haye to beat him :laugh:

Plenty heavyweights could stop him. Haye , fury , klitchko, povetkin etc

Those 4 names combined probably have over 50 years of professional experience between them.....Joshua has 2 !

Its easy to get carried away judging fighters.

Plenty heavyweights could stop him. Haye , fury , klitchko, povetkin etc

Those 4 names combined probably have over 50 years of professional experience between them.....Joshua has 2 !

Its easy to get carried away judging fighters.

:thumbs:

The amount of punches aj landed on whyte who took them.obviosly not the last punch mind.

If the tables were turned do you think aj would of been standing taking that amount of punches.

I don't think so.

The amount of punches aj landed on whyte who took them.obviosly not the last punch mind.

If the tables were turned do you think aj would of been standing taking that amount of punches.

I don't think so.

you could say the same about any big puncher in the sport though so what does that prove? If someone came along that can dish it out like aj and also be able to take the same punishment then theyd be the greatest HW of all time

The 2 best boxers that ever lived were.

Cassius clay.

Muhammad Ali.

Fact.

iron mike would have sparked both of them.
I've no doubt about that pat.

I'd even go as far as saying he would ko both in the same night.

• Like 2