Likewise sir ive clocked a few of your posts and dont know if you are an old name returning or a new name adding your thoughts but we seem to park our cars in the same garage as they say.

Edited by gnasher16

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What a good honest scrap that was it was a shame he missed the count as he now has a stoppage on his record as opposed to a decision loss but it was a very entertaining fight fought in great spirit be

I think winning Olympic gold was always gonna put him in the lime light mate, no avoiding it I'm afraid

Look at Audley Harrison mate...   I've a feeling there's a bit more about Joshua though, some people are decrying his performance against Whyte, but I thought that was exactly the sort of fight he

I think that is the problem he has been pushed for the money he can generate where I think if he was under the radar a bit more and could learn in HIS time he could be a very good world champion but we just have to wait and see

I think winning Olympic gold was always gonna put him in the lime light mate, no avoiding it I'm afraid

Exactly look what happened to David price bronze at the Olympics . Hyped up. was never ready for Tony Thompson .

Or Erkan Teper...was he not ready or was the lad just chinny??...but still not right to have his career ruined by a couple of drug cheats...be ironic if Joshua got to knock him out aswell

I think that is the problem he has been pushed for the money he can generate where I think if he was under the radar a bit more and could learn in HIS time he could be a very good world champion but we just have to wait and see

dosnt stop them going the traditional route british title an few defences then european title with bit luck in couple years he be fit for anybody
Not denying that mate, my point was his profile was huge before he even turned pro, he was a house hold name.

Not many turning pro have that burden...

...Audley Harrison same hype...early fights on tv...and then......

dosnt stop them going the traditional route british title an few defences then european title with bit luck in couple years he be fit for anybody
Not denying that mate, my point was his profile was huge before he even turned pro, he was a house hold name.

Only time will tell mate...

To me Joshua looks like a pro where as Harrison always seemed to fight like an amateur, point scoring... There's a menace and power about Joshua that wasn't there with Harrison IMO.. But as said time will tell,

• Like 1

Tbh I think price is chinny. Buy the two Tony Thomson fights ruined his career imo. He'd be a gd scalp for joshua to get. Big guy who has a name

Doesn't help when 2 cheating b@stards Thompson and Teper failed drugs tests. Price has got some dig on him, capable of putting the best a kip. But have to agree about being chinny :thumbs:

Ordinary Audley was always a lazy fighter ,he spent too much time training in bed with the ladies and not enough time in the gym putting rounds under his belt,I realised early on he didn't like being hit, a shame and a waste for a big lad, it was all about the money and fame, Plucky

Hibbert martin was a great fight there shame the young guy martin missed the count and didn't finish

Hibbert martin was a great fight there shame the young guy martin missed the count and didn't finish

Martin was looking over at Hibbert when he looked back at ref, ref had 9 fingers counted but imo he got up. Quality bout thoug. Will of learnt a lot in there tonight :thumbs:

we seem to park our cars in the same garage as they say.

That sounds very gay ..........

Socks,there's plenty of love for you as well if you're feeling left out,Plucky

Aw thanks .......

we seem to park our cars in the same garage as they say.

That sounds very gay ..........

i didnt like to say incase brookie jumped in

doesnt bother me pal in the slightest ..joshuas being very carefully managed ,so much so hes won a commonwealth title for example if you get my drift .in the whyte fight his limitations were there for all to see .the problem his backers have now is getting their investment back before hes down the David Price road im afraid .i remember all the hullaballoo on here concerning price and every one shouting from the rafters he was the next coming and i said all along hes going no-where and getting loads of stick all the time well im saying it here again ,as soon as joshuas stepped up its game over ..