Where To Get Lamb

Cheers, Iv asked them for a price list I'm just waiting on it. I already get chicken carcass,fat and backs cheap as f**k and loads with it. Just looking for better places for lamb really.

Suppose I could ask, but how consistent is that going to be? Really want something reliable I can get every month not a bother.

You don't bother with minced chicken.20lb for £6 in that happy hounds Joe.he showed me around the freezers and the 1 ton mincing machine.only chicken carcass is in the mince.

Its pretty pink so plenty of meat in it.

• Like 1

I did all of last year, I've recently moved but will probably place an order soon, minimum order 100lb which is about £50 quid, I normally get wings mince beef and lamb, they also do all meats mixed with tripe etc. The missus has stolen my chest freezer and I've no external electric either so waiting to find a small one on Gumtree or somewhere when I can afford it. Atb Joe

iv always used tpms joe, but to be honest I'm starting to question the quality of it. Lol