Few Runs.

Had my pup out for the first time lamping last night have to say I was pleased with his performance gave him 6 runs he lost the first rabbit he ran just didn't put enough pressure on it but he made the next five pay sticking to them well and making some good catches. He's retrieving could of been better it's almost flawless on feather but he will have the odd mess about with rabbits but we'll work on it. Not best pic just a quick one to mark the occasion.

post-100003-0-71415800-1453895038.jpg

• Like 3

Good do Mr Green.am missing out with the car meing of the road ..had a few good runs though .carnt see me getting eny bunny's round here without the car...lol. Few other bits and bobs about though.

Cheers fellers well pleased with him all the signs are good just hope he keeps it up.

Lol tb mines got keen for them big rabbits keeps putting them up out of cover when excersing him over the backs runs out of his skin for such a young dog. If you still struggling in a couple of weeks I'm sure I could sort something and pick you up for a few runs just waiting on me dad to get back up and about as soon as he's walking again I'll be up for it. How tall is your bitch now ? Mine seems to have levelled out at about 25.

post-100003-0-88717600-1454004209_thumb.jpg

• Like 1