• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The irony!   Cheers, D.

Yeah but Crustys Special, don't be Mongist   Cheers, D.

f**k all this beating about the bush you saucy c**t i,ll be judged by other fighters no problem at all......but not by non competitors like you who didnt have the strength,guts or talent to be a fight

i see it at this time as FURY V HAYE = FURY win..FURY V JOSHUA = FURY WIN....HAYE V JOSHUA =HAYE WIN. fury is to big to awkward and a better fighter than people give him credit for plus he uses what he has to good effect not great viewing but gets the results,if bobby moore was a boxer instead of a footballer well.

• Like 1

point out please show me where ive ever threatened you with a shotgun ffs you idiot and a liar .ive never told you i could fix up any fight with any hero chump .what i did say to you on this forum was i can arrange for you to deliver your insults to my cousin john personally after you had insulted him via these pages you lying toad as you are .remember you sending me p/m s asking me to fetch em down to play in one of your football matches .get going go take your lies and bulls==t elsewhere

Your exact words were " if you ever knock my door stand well back as its being answered "......i mean.....i dont know what that means where your from but i know what it means round here.........then there was the one when you asked me if i wanted to " move around " in a boxing ring with Tyson Fury if i didnt think he was any good.....are you saying you didnt say either of those things ???........why would i insult your cousin John i dont know the man i vaguely remember him from years ago but thats about it.....do you always go around trying to get other men to have a fight ?

Yes i remember you promising to ask Tyson Fury about that charity football match.....a question he unexplainably was never even asked :whistling: ....if i remember right it was the same conversation where you told me to keep an eye out for a lad called Phil Fury another one you said would be world champion....only he lost his next 3 fights to domestic opposition and packed the game in.

The trouble with your kind Brookie is you are so used to ranting and raving saying your going to kill each other in your community we,ve all seen it in the daft videos.... that you forget in some communities when a man says things like that he becomes worthless and insignificant the minute he fails to follow through.......and you have never followed through with any big statement you have made,ever.

never followed through with any big statement ive made .lol lol lol your the biggest liar on this site with an ego as big as your head chum .i told you some time ago ,i see right through you and trust me i do . ,and dont think your attempts at trying to sound intelligent with your snide comments to me bother me ,because they dont ,tosser

Edited by brookie

Cushty can you actually have an intelligent talk or did you miss to much school following furys fan bus?

I been taking properly to you its you have failed to talk intelenigty and pure ignorance

The irony! :D

Cheers, D.

• Like 12

Does anyone on here actually know Tyson ?

im practically neighbours with his grandfather out the door an turn right he about 8 mile away

Right we've got someone that lives 8 mile from his grandad

Anyone do better ?

• Like 1

never followed through with any big statement ive made .lol lol lol your the biggest liar on this site with an ego as big as your head chum .i told you some time ago ,i see right through you and trust me i do . ,and dont think your attempts at trying to sound intelligent with your snide comments to me bother me ,because they dont ,tosser

So lets have this right you call me a liar when i have just proved truth......and then end up calling me names......well what a surprise.

Do you really think its that difficult to see through you ?......plenty of people not just myself have asked you perfectly straight forward questions that you read and then run away from preferring to call folk names.....if thats not a snide and a tosser i dont know what is......i end up saying the same thing to you every time....dont make big statements and then run away from them when called on to back them up you are the type of rebel who doesnt want anyone to agree with you because then you would no longer be rebellious !

Cushty can you actually have an intelligent talk or did you miss to much school following furys fan bus?

I been taking properly to you its you have failed to talk intelenigty and pure ignorance

Please tell me you did that on purpose :D

• Like 1

Just because someone can't spell to good don't mean they thick or witless.

I reckon Cushty has more off than most who try to berate him or wind him up :)

Have a sesne of humour Trig for f**k sake im sure he did it on purpose for a laugh......i know your desperately trying to get yourself a nice team Fury t - shirt but you can still show your pearly whites and have a giggle from time to time !

There you go an attempt at humour can be good sometimes........little bit goofy that the only reason i know it was humour is because your saying i am right.....being as how if i said that green was made from blue and yellow ol Trig would take the opposite stance and say it was made of yellow and blue just to disagree with me ;) .....but its a start.

Edited by gnasher16

I used the word intelligently in the previous sentence ffs

What do you want a medal