It was almost non contact cushty ffs. Has fury got turrets? All the random involuntary head movements

Shut up you fool before you embasras yourself

Fury cut Wvlads cheek open from jabbing him so Much lol non contact you didn't even watch the fight did you

yh I did and it was shite, jabbing him so much? Al I seen was his involuntary head movements, recon vlad give it him out of sympathy
It's clear your deluded

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The irony!   Cheers, D.

Yeah but Crustys Special, don't be Mongist   Cheers, D.

f**k all this beating about the bush you saucy c**t i,ll be judged by other fighters no problem at all......but not by non competitors like you who didnt have the strength,guts or talent to be a fight

Yeah Cushty you clearly have far more knowledge and experience than anyone on here why do you bother debating with people so far beneath you......theres a fella on here who has never boxed an egg in his entire life yet knows the game inside out and even sets fights up between world heavyweight champions and people off the internet but then backs out when it comes to light that these world heavyweight champions dont even know who he is !.....he gets personal about peoples fathers and yet cries his eyes out whenever he thinks someone is " dissing " his long lost cousin !.......remember,if someone doesnt agree with you just abuse them and tell them they dont know anything......oh....i guess its already in the blood eh !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

"Best fighter in the world" is stretching it a bit brookie ... Some of those mixed martial arts cage boys would dismantle him in seconds ....just saying like.

Its easy to say stuff like that oh so and so will destroy so and so if they meet until it happens we'll never know

People where saying the same Wvlad will destroy fury it won't go past three round four for fury was lucky and look what happened

Cushty your telling me you didnt see the random head movements?

Kanny there's loads that would break him like a twig

That's boxing you fool it's not about slugging it out hit and avoid getting hit fury was using head movement and feints that's boxing Edited by CushtyJook

Yeah Cushty you clearly have far more knowledge and experience than anyone on here why do you bother debating with people so far beneath you......theres a fella on here who has never boxed an egg in his entire life yet knows the game inside out and even sets fights up between world heavyweight champions and people off the internet but then backs out when it comes to light that these world heavyweight champions dont even know who he is !......remember,if someone doesnt agree with you just abuse them and tell them they dont know anything......oh....i guess its in the blood eh !

Gnash it's clear you got it in for me again remeber when not talking about boxing you can be nice

And yes it reminds me of you always saying you take pros on the pads and go to every event ringside etc FairPlay and respect if you talk the truth by the way

I'm not in it to fall out with people on here no more had enough of it in the past so adios amigo

Edited by CushtyJook

"Best fighter in the world" is stretching it a bit brookie ... Some of those mixed martial arts cage boys would dismantle him in seconds ....just saying like.

Its easy to say stuff like that oh so and so will destroy so and so if they meet until it happens we'll never know

People where saying the same Wvlad will destroy fury it won't go past three round four for fury was lucky and look what happened

ive got nothing against fury cushty quite the opposite the boy did good and did what needed to be done and I hope he does the same in the rematch he's super heavy weight BOXING champion of the world and he's British what's not to like but that doesn't make him the "best fighter "in the world not by a long shot. Edited by kanny
  • Like 1

Gnash it's clear you got it in for me again remeber when not talking about boxing you can be nice

And yes it reminds me of you always saying you take pros on the pads and go to every event ringside etc FairPlay and respect if you talk the truth by the way

I'm not in it to fall out with people on here no more had enough of it in the past so adios amigo

When you use the word " always " do you actually mean " once " ?....you dont need to say fair play and respect im not the sort who thinks that because somebody knows my first name it makes us friends so i really cant see whats so amazing about an ex fighter from a certain area doing a bit of pad work with a current fighter from the same area.....why you keep referring to it beats me !

" got it in for you " :D if i had it in for you we wouldnt be typing messages to each other me ol fruit.... relax you was being used by your team mate as a pawn in a game of draughts ;)

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 2

When you use the word " always " do you actually mean " once " ?....you dont need to say fair play and respect im not the sort who thinks that because somebody knows my first name it makes us friends so i really cant see whats so amazing about an ex fighter from a certain area doing a bit of pad work with a current fighter from the same area.....why you keep referring to it beats me !

" got it in for you " :D if i had it in for you we wouldnt be typing messages to each other me ol fruit.... relax you was being used by your team mate as a pawn in a game of draughts ;)

good night gnash God bless

By the way I don't know your first name no

good night gnash God bless

By the way I don't know your first name no

who :blink: ......yeah dont let the bed bugs bite and all that caper.

jealousy consumes people like failed fighters .daddy dont like me cos i aint any good at the game

f**k all this beating about the bush you saucy c**t i,ll be judged by other fighters no problem at all......but not by non competitors like you who didnt have the strength,guts or talent to be a fighter.

As for jealousy......jealous no.....envious yes of course.....show me a current or former fighter who isnt........im honest enough to admit i tried and failed but thats better than having to admit you failed to try !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 5

jealousy consumes people like failed fighters .daddy dont like me cos i aint any good at the game

f**k all this beating about the bush you saucy c**t i,ll be judged by other fighters no problem at all......but not by non competitors like you who didnt have the strength,guts or talent to be a fighter.

As for jealousy......jealous no.....envious yes of course.....show me a current or former fighter who isnt........im honest enough to admit i tried and failed but thats better than having to admit you failed to try !

still bumping your gums on an internet forum .? bless you ,youve found fame at last hahaha. .show me a current or former fighter who isnt .you say .ffs i can show you tens of thousands chum ,but your the only fu===r whos constantly year in year out spluttering your snidey little quips over an internet forum slating tyson .your bitterness and jealousy consumes you chum and throw all the insults you want over the net ,ive told you before dont ever kid yourself im bothered by the likes of you .now trot on