I do follow fury yes have done for a long time aswell wouldn't say he's my idol tho and I also apreacate lots of other boxers aswell just its only ever Haye aj fury klitcksko mentioned on this forum

Theres loads of different fighters discussed on here you only ever have anything to say if a Fury is involved though.......some folk are fans of boxing in general and some are fans of fighters you seem like a fan of a fighter thats all.....each to their own.

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

The irony!   Cheers, D.

Yeah but Crustys Special, don't be Mongist   Cheers, D.

f**k all this beating about the bush you saucy c**t i,ll be judged by other fighters no problem at all......but not by non competitors like you who didnt have the strength,guts or talent to be a fight

I do follow fury yes have done for a long time aswell wouldn't say he's my idol tho and I also apreacate lots of other boxers aswell just its only ever Haye aj fury klitcksko mentioned on this forum

Theres loads of different fighters discussed on here you only ever have anything to say if a Fury is involved though.......some folk are fans of boxing in general and some are fans of fighters you seem like a fan of a fighter thats all.....each to their own.
You got a selective memory pal I do get involved with the other threads just the fury threads I go over the top as fury isn't given enough credit simple As that gnash

aj's only had 15 fights, i'd like to see him learn his trade a bit more. i thought the whyte fight was a great match up for him. 2 unbeaten hungry young fighters who can bang. He got tagged, he got drawn into the second half of the fight and finished the job of with a proper knockout....everything all the nay sayers were wanting to see of him, yet when he shows it it not enough??? i hope he gets a few more learning fights like that before they rush him into any title challenges, that way, if /when he wins a belt he'll have more chance of keeping hold of it...j.m.o.

Yokel

There you go perfectly put a boxing career isnt a race its about longevity.

Joshua has fought 32 rounds as a professional fighter thats less than 3 fights for some people......when you compare the career of another Olympic Champion Lennox Lewis in his 15th fight he beat Gary Mason for the British Title.....it was another 7 fights until he fought for a world title.......Joshua is being brought along just fine.

:thumbs:

You got a selective memory pal I do get involved with the other threads just the fury threads I go over the top as fury isn't given enough credit simple As that gnash

if in the rematch with kiltckso , he gives a better performance than the 1st fight, then yes he will get the credit he deserves true :thumbs: but if gives the same performance (no way) proper fight fans want to see a fight, not a hugging match . :yes:

• Like 1

Cushty Aj will get inside fury and punch him about. Fury has reach and that's it, hes probably already shitting himself over the fact he will at some point have to fight someone that's going to hit him. Aj the p***y slayer, got areal ring to it dont it

Your dreaming tell you what time comes well have a bet

if in the rematch with kiltckso , he gives a better performance than the 1st fight, then yes he will get the credit he deserves true :thumbs: but if gives the same performance (no way) proper fight fans want to see a fight, not a hugging match . :yes:
A wins a win he just beat Wvlad ffs who else has done that in the last 12 years plenty so called good heavies tried and failed badly fury worked out how to do it and put a gameplan to test if fury wants to turn it into a fight he can and will be more dangerous you never know the next fight Wvlad could let his hands go more as he didn't exactly do very well this time and turn it into a war Edited by CushtyJook

Don't worry cushty, AJ will be taking the pikeys belt off him soon enough

only an idiot would think that .after the whyte show hes not good enough to fight for an area title lol soon as hes stepped up hes retired just like price .whilst tyson is the best on the planet .only a con man like hearn could pull this stunt of with the ibf ,i think joshua will get knocked out before he gets chance to fight for the ibf belt

Alright whatever you say treacle ;)

I prefer to be known as diamond my mush

A wins a win he just beat Wvlad ffs who else has done that in the last 12 years plenty so called good heavies tried and failed badly fury worked out how to do it and put a gameplan to test if fury wants to turn it into a fight he can and will be more dangerous you never know the next fight Wvlad could let his hands go more as he didn't exactly do very well this time and turn it into a war

custy ive never met you pal but you seem very passionate about ty .why do you continue to argue with some of the divvys on here pal ? jealousy consumes people like failed fighters .daddy dont like me cos i aint any good at the game .im an internet troll etc etc ffs ignore the silly cnunts .tys the best fighter on the planet full stop .ignore these donuts pal ,have some respect for yourself dont fall to their level ,the poor cnunts they only have the laptop in life

It was almost non contact cushty ffs. Has fury got turrets? All the random involuntary head movements

Shut up you fool before you embasras yourself

Fury cut Wvlads cheek open from jabbing him so Much lol non contact you didn't even watch the fight did you

Edited by CushtyJook
  • Like 1

A wins a win he just beat Wvlad ffs who else has done that in the last 12 years plenty so called good heavies tried and failed badly fury worked out how to do it and put a gameplan to test if fury wants to turn it into a fight he can and will be more dangerous you never know the next fight Wvlad could let his hands go more as he didn't exactly do very well this time and turn it into a war

custy ive never met you pal but you seem very passionate about ty .why do you continue to argue with some of the divvys on here pal ? jealousy consumes people like failed fighters .daddy dont like me cos i aint any good at the game .im an internet troll etc etc ffs ignore the silly cnunts .tys the best fighter on the planet full stop .ignore these donuts pal ,have some respect for yourself dont fall to their level ,the poor cnunts they only have the laptop in life

I guess so brookie maybe one day they realise fury could beat aj Haye and Wvlad again same night and still wouldn't get the respect deserved

It was almost non contact cushty ffs. Has fury got turrets? All the random involuntary head movements

Shut up you fool before you embasras yourself

Fury cut Wvlads cheek open from jabbing him so Much lol non contact you didn't even watch the fight did you

yh I did and it was shite, jabbing him so much? Al I seen was his involuntary head movements, recon vlad give it him out of sympathy