Sign in to follow this  
stabba

Bull/grey X Wheaten/grey

Right lads after a long chat with the missus and spending money on her lol the dog will now be with me as soon as I have built a new kennel and run as I have said to Stabba. So thanks to the lads interested in the dog but it will be with me till Stabba as got things sorted :thumbs: am sure we will have plent of fun and he will be good for the pup thanks Stabba I will be in touch mate

Beg you wish you hadn't given away the shed now pmsl

But good on you for doing stabba a a favour.

Just my luck mate lol I will ordering the galv panels and cladding end of month so I will flat out lol. Stabba as done me favours so it's only right to return them :thumbs:
  • Like 8

Firstly a big thank you to Rex for sorting the dog situation out for me and to his mrs for letting Rex bribe her lol.

Secondly a big thanks to all who have taken time to wish my mum and family well. Just shows we are not all uncaring wildlife murdering bstards :victory:

• Like 15

Nice gesture taking on the dog Rex , what mates are for . Hope all goes well for your mum stabba and the future brings better things . Was in a similar situation with looking after my dad for a few years , unfortunately he's now in a care home

• Like 1

Stabba, i also wish your mum well. I know first hand how difficult it can be.

Fair play to ya Rex for securing a sound working home for the dog. ;)

Hope your mums better sometime soon stabba, good on you ginger nuts :thumbs:

• Like 1

Long time no see stabba sorry to hear about your mam hope you are doing well and hope you find a suitable home for the dog

Sign in to follow this