Bull/grey X Wheaten/grey

It is with great regret that i feel i have to rehome my just over 7 yr old lurcher.

Due to work and caring for my seriously poorly bedbound mum(helping my dad every spare minute i get) i just havn't got the time needed to meet the dogs needs.To give you an example the dog hasnt been lamped once this season.

The dog is black and smooth coated (nice and thick coat though) and stands just a shade over 24tts. Really good tight feet with a racey but strong build. The dog looks older than his age because he has a grey muzzle but he is the age i state.

Works well on the lamp,with a bobbery pack(bushing) and is handy with the terriers round a hole end.

He is good around and amongst stock but is NOT broken to cats or ferrets .

He was kenneled at a mate of mines in north wales a short while ago and had no issues working amongst the livestock there.

Within a hour he was working with his pack as though hed been brought up with them.

The dog works all quarry single handed except for tracking deer which i have never shown him .Kennels very well and travels well also.

This dog isn't a dogman's wet dream by any means but is as honest as any dog can be.A few on here know the dog and what hes capable of

Now to the nitty gritty. Do not contact me if you are a ned chav or a chancer or just a lad who's in it for the gain. You will be vetted checked o r call it whatever you will and need to be vouched for by someone i know personally or by someone i know off this site who i trust.

Please don't ask me to phone or text you because if you are too tight to make a call then you are too tight to see a dog right.

Please pm me and i will answer as honestly and promptly as i can . Pics can be sent via text facebook or whatsapp

Regards stabba

ps. The dog would be ideal as an addition to a bobbery pack or to enter a young dog otherwise struggling to enter. i've probably missed loads of stuff out that should have been said but i should be able to answer all your questions via pm or phone calls.location is south yorkshire by the way

• Like 9

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Firstly a big thank you to Rex for sorting the dog situation out for me and to his mrs for letting Rex bribe her lol. Secondly a big thanks to all who have taken time to wish my mum and family well.

Right lads after a long chat with the missus and spending money on her lol the dog will now be with me as soon as I have built a new kennel and run as I have said to Stabba. So thanks to the lads inte

It is with great regret that i feel i have to rehome my just over 7 yr old lurcher. Due to work and caring for my seriously poorly bedbound mum(helping my dad every spare minute i get) i just havn't

Like I said mate if I didn't have this pup he would be in my kennel. I have seen thes dog graft for his size and build hes opened my eyes someone is getting a right dog for nothing here. Feck it mate if you can't fined the right home ring me al take him

• Like 2

Like I said mate if I didn't have this pup he would be in my kennel. I have seen thes dog graft for his size and build hes opened my eyes someone is getting a right dog for nothing here. Feck it mate if you can't fined the right home ring me al take him

Take him on rex be good for the pup :thumbs:

• Like 1

The first pic is that from when we was out last mate?

Yes mate
Surprised us both that night if I am right :thumbs:

he certainley did mate :thumbs:like it says in the ad mate. handy little dog to have about the place

• Like 1