Jonny Bluck

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Bit harsh that Neil saying I don't respect my terriers when you break threw you don't clean out ? I have to stop climb out find a suitable anchor for the dog pin the dog up then deal with the quarry a

if I go out on the quads off roading I take pictures if I go fishing I take pictures of my fish why whuld it be any diffrent for the dogs you won't see me with disrespectful pictures maybe this is ab

This is getting like a Summer thread, all bitching and no substance, let's get back to working the dogs and put it to sleep

Breaking through lol. For what it's worth id have that dog well pulled from the dig as the job is done. Not stand about taking pictures and the dog taking unecessary flack. Only for that then that situation wouldn't have occured. Stand back and have a smoke sure and take another few pictures looks good.

Edited by THE GENERAL
  • Like 3

Breaking through lol. For what it's worth id have that dog well pulled from the dig as the job is done. Not stand about taking pictures and the dog taking unecessary flack. Only for that then that situation wouldn't have occured. Stand back and have a smoke sure and take another few pictures looks good.

Haha get to f**k general no sat back having a smoke don't try to make make stuff up ye joker clean around him to make some space quick pic and break him off dug that alone not always got a helping hand to pass a dog out to

Haha get to f**k general no sat back having a smoke don't try to make make stuff up ye joker clean around him to make some space quick pic and break him off dug that alone not always got a helping hand to pass a dog out to

Edited by Zilverhaze
  • Like 1

Don't get your knickers in a twist lad, not always a helping hand to pass the dog out but you had a spare had to take a picture, now your crying because some egit has used it on you. Atb
  • Like 1

Come on genral are you really that bored you have to pick bits of shit out of a picture get a life mate I dot care about the picture and ime Deffo not crying about it just letting people no what ye mans like that's all he's a cheeky c**t and the more people no the better

• Like 2

Yeah well I agree with you there he's not on his own either there's a few other Cowboys doing the same type of stuff and it's all about the money and there a bunch of halions. Pablo you'd be some adition to a book your chapter would be unreadable.

Yes general, you be good in a well rehearsed book give all your time all night to come out with you write up about blowing your own bum hole, and you could show us your brilliant best to the best dogs, you never know you might produce a half decent fluke, for a few seasons,

• Like 1

Pablo your on here regular giving it loads to different lads, so it's water of a ducks back to me. If you want to continue with your playground antics that's fine by me. I gave my opinion without insulting anyone and I will continue, the forum is open to many for a healthy debate and if you can't fathom that then that's your problem. Also you know nothing about me so don't even try that card. Atb

Edited by THE GENERAL

I'm with The General on this one.

I've always wondered about pictures taken at the end of a dig. A camera is not what I'd be asking for if I needed something handed to me.

If someone takes a photo at the end of a dig IMO to them their ego is more important than their terrier,,,,,,,,,,,,,and the quarry for that matter.

• Like 4