Got One Of My Dog Pups Back

As use all no i lost my young dog pup ghost broke its leg and my brother gave me the sister to him back . Then i got the chance to get a dog pup back so jumped at it this pup was one of the two dogs i lifted and couldnt make my mind up about which one but i let my mate pick an he lifted this one . But due to family reasons he had to part it so i got him back just turned 7months 25tts an his tails still touching the ground well pleased

post-15090-0-03329100-1453581592_thumb.jpg

• Like 13

As use all no i lost my young dog pup ghost broke its leg and my brother gave me the sister to him back . Then i got the chance to get a dog pup back so jumped at it this pup was one of the two dogs i lifted and couldnt make my mind up about which one but i let my mate pick an he lifted this one . But due to family reasons he had to part it so i got him back just turned 7months 25tts an his tails still touching the ground well pleased

Looks a belter trunk hope you have better look with this one. If it turns out as half as good as flick you should have a belter. Keep us updated

• Like 1