Lamping With Red Fillters

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

No need for filter when hangin out motor window they dont get far lol

Never I've tried every colour you can get and bloddy hate them I could never get used too them

Always use one round my if i lamped without one wouldnt get close enough for a run very lamp shy. blitz lamp ive adaped the lamp so filter flips up and down over wise used to take ages cliping on and

One of the 150's with a red led in as well

Would be perfect I reckon

never thought about that before might be a good idea that drill a wee hole in the reflectre and wire it into the 12v system the same way the clu light is with its own switch any one good with electrics that could put up a diagram of it

One of the 150's with a red led in as well

Would be perfect I reckon

never thought about that before might be a good idea that drill a wee hole in the reflectre and wire it into the 12v system the same way the clu light is with its own switch any one good with electrics that could put up a diagram of it

Send me what you want and al knock a drawing up ?

I have a lamp that has red blue green and white leds,but it isn't quite good enough.

All the colours are on one led.

If they could do it with the red and white and keep the power it would be perfect.maybe do a bigger reflector as well for an option. But keep the battery in the handle just make it so you an change it.

Another reason i started using filters back in the day was that they aint as obvious as white when scanning hot spots. It simply doesn't cast as far and i'd rather only use the white to run stuff.

Exactly what I was going to say bosun when roadsiding