Sign in to follow this  
nottzhunter08

Lamping With Lass And Gem

you have far too much game up your way!! I can only dream of a night as successful as that, although I must say I am not a numbers person, however if you have the gear, why not!!??

ATB

TOM HEAVY

You will find as much around cumbria than notts.._._.._ :thumbs:

I agree,

but not without being pointed in the right direction or a bit of knowledge about the area, the last thing I want is to be done for poaching...any tip off's ?? lol

ATB

TOM HEAVY

your Dogs did very well there lads, full moon all night and not a breath of wind either.

• Like 1

you have far too much game up your way!! I can only dream of a night as successful as that, although I must say I am not a numbers person, however if you have the gear, why not!!??

ATB

TOM HEAVY

You will find as much around cumbria than notts.._._.._ :thumbs:
is there? Where at? Haha

Well played...

I went out last night local, seen three, ran three, caught feck all... Bugger!

Cheers lads we have to put the travelling in to get onto decent numbers, LASS is saluki grey x collie whip grey and GEM is saluki whippet collie grey mix

Brilliant fellas good bag and cracking dogs did you find any with young inside or milky

Atb Mark

Tbh mhopton dint really check just opened up em straight out without thinking, wouldn't of surprised if there was one or two tho as rew had a doe with young inside local recently 👍

YOU LADS DONE WELL I WAS UP THAT WAY THE MOON WAS 100 PERCENT AND OUT ALL NIGHT,AND NEXT TO A FROST ON THE GROUND,,,

It was such an enjoyable night, knowing we had 5-6 hours to take our time. Rabbits were clued up and made some great escapes. One managed to run a hedge line, run rings around a tree and then back down hedge line to turn back and repeat it all again and getting away. I was happy with gems performance but lass was on form. Steady retrieves after every catch. Dogs eventually tired around half 4, both dogs would have done alot more had they physically been prepared for it. Hopefully hit the ton before season ends.

• Like 1