Lamping With Lass And Gem

you have far too much game up your way!! I can only dream of a night as successful as that, although I must say I am not a numbers person, however if you have the gear, why not!!??

ATB

TOM HEAVY

You will find as much around cumbria than notts.._._.._ :thumbs:

I agree,

but not without being pointed in the right direction or a bit of knowledge about the area, the last thing I want is to be done for poaching...any tip off's ?? lol

ATB

TOM HEAVY

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Me and rew ventured out last night in the hope of a few runs, the moon was bright but we still went for it, I took my bitch LASS and rew took his bitch GEM, we was splitting up and meeting back up eve

your Dogs did very well there lads, full moon all night and not a breath of wind either.

It was such an enjoyable night, knowing we had 5-6 hours to take our time. Rabbits were clued up and made some great escapes. One managed to run a hedge line, run rings around a tree and then back dow

Posted Images

you have far too much game up your way!! I can only dream of a night as successful as that, although I must say I am not a numbers person, however if you have the gear, why not!!??

ATB

TOM HEAVY

You will find as much around cumbria than notts.._._.._ :thumbs:
is there? Where at? Haha

It was such an enjoyable night, knowing we had 5-6 hours to take our time. Rabbits were clued up and made some great escapes. One managed to run a hedge line, run rings around a tree and then back down hedge line to turn back and repeat it all again and getting away. I was happy with gems performance but lass was on form. Steady retrieves after every catch. Dogs eventually tired around half 4, both dogs would have done alot more had they physically been prepared for it. Hopefully hit the ton before season ends.

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...