Anyone Got An Winchester Sx3?

Like any gun, it should be cleaned, more so with a gas operated auto to keep the gas ports from coking up if you put a serious amount of rounds through it.

I have the "Flanagan" version of it. Can't say I've ever had an issue with feeding or jamming.

I tend to clean mine after a few decent outings though.

Great guns. I always clean mine but it's so easy to do. You can have the gun in bits, trigger assembly out and just left with the hollow action then have it all back together in 10 minutes . Fool proof.

Good guns for the money.

I've had the 30" mossy oak version for 6 years and it's never skipped a beat.

had a camo one for about 7+ years now i think ,got to admit im not much of a gun cleaner :whistling: never had any issues at all with mine with any load from 1oz to 3.5" magnums ,dont get me wrong its not a rust bucket but nowhere cleaned as much as it could be ,fits me like a glove ,would i buy another ? YES ANYTIME !

• 4 weeks later...

Got a composite SX3. Composite is posh for plastic. It fires what ever I put in it and it fires fast. Go on youtube and look at how fast Patrick Flanigun shoots it. You'll never shoot it as fast as him and he shoots 12 carts in 1.442 seconds!. I don't shoot fast either but it goes to show how well engineered the gun is if it can perform like that.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/fCB7uEQ9W9A" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>